Author Topic: A few 1/35 IFV's and AFV's  (Read 135154 times)

Offline finsrin

• The Dr Frankenstein of the modelling world...when not hiding from SBA
  • Finds part glues it on, finds part glues it on....
Re: A few 1/35 IFV's and AFV's
« Reply #1000 on: March 24, 2024, 02:24:41 AM »
looks so clean modern and nicely camouflaged they would never take it out and get it dirty would they ?

Offline Ramba

• Newly Joined - Welcome me!
« Reply #1001 on: March 24, 2024, 03:15:20 AM »
looks so clean modern and nicely camouflaged they would never take it out and get it dirty would they ?

Which one are you asking about? If it is the Type-625E, that is not in production yet that I know of. I think it is just a prototype for now. The Type-19 is going into production but they are just now receiving them. The Type-19 is supposed to replace the Type-08 series (ZBL-09 and ZTL-11) but they aren't really that old. I guess as new technology is developed they are replacing them as fast as they can build them.

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #1002 on: March 24, 2024, 04:12:41 AM »
I do like that NEXTER turret.  Plenty of possible vehicle candidates for a turret such as that. 
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #1003 on: March 25, 2024, 01:00:11 AM »
I do like that NEXTER turret.  Plenty of possible vehicle candidates for a turret such as that.

Some info on the real thing:  http://www.army-guide.com/eng/product4534.html
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline Ramba

• Newly Joined - Welcome me!
« Reply #1004 on: March 25, 2024, 01:05:32 AM »

Some info on the real thing:  http://www.army-guide.com/eng/product4534.html

Thanks for the link.

The Nexter turret is very flexible and looks good on a variety of hulls. I wish there were more turrets available like that. The Stryker Dragoon turret is another possibility but it looks a bit too bulky for my liking.