Author Topic: BBM-1 Scorpion 6X6 WAPC/LAV  (Read 3437 times)

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
BBM-1 Scorpion 6X6 WAPC/LAV
« on: January 07, 2013, 12:40:49 PM »
BBM-1 Scorpion built by Sanzharbek KHuzhamboev (tankuz)1:35th scale scratch build

Click on link or thumbnail image to view. 

Link to gallery of other models built by this modeler

***The builder has done some remarkable things with scraps of plastic and assorted odds and ends to come up with some interesting models such as this little BKM 4X4 WAPC/LAV.  Good to see someone going back to the basics like this to create interesting little models. 

Anyone that can speak/understand Russian language care to contact this guy and ask him to join us here at BTS? 

« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 12:50:10 PM by Jeffry Fontaine »
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline Doom!

• Slayer of pixels and plastic!
  • Glad to be here!
    • Doom Island 2
Re: BBM-1 Scorpion 6X6 WAPC/LAV
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 04:10:58 AM »
HOLY MOLY, that's nice!  :-*
Doom!
Jeff G.

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 04:22:54 AM »
 :)
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline Diavel

• Newly Joined - Welcome me!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 09:39:20 AM »
I used to sit for hours and hours in awe looking at the builds on Dishmodels site. I came away inspired, deflated and a few hours older and wiser after looking at that site
Chris
Just call me the thread killer.

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 10:00:53 AM »
I am still trying to figure out what kits he sourced for the parts on that thing.  Remarkable what some people can put together where other people will just sit and sratch their heads and not get any further.
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg