Author Topic: West Coast Hobbys - For Sale  (Read 3495 times)

Offline The Big Gimper

• Any model will look better in RCAF, SEAC or FAA markings
  • Global Moderator
  • Cut. Cut. Cut. Measure. Cut. Cut. Crap. Toss.
    • Photobucket Modeling Album
West Coast Hobbys - For Sale
« on: June 06, 2017, 09:14:44 AM »
From Rob Stevens, owner of West Coast Hobbys located in Port Alberni, British Columbia.

WEST COAST HOBBYS: FOR SALE

10 YEARS ago I started this little business because the two largest retailers of CMR's 1:144 scale Martin Mars Flying Tanker kit, wouldn't bring in the kit for me, even if I prepaid. I contacted Petr Buchar of CMR who was gracious enough to send me two kits, at cost ! .. living in Port Alberni, home of the Flying Tankers, I figured I could sell a few of these ..and it would keep me busy after retirement  .. so I started selling Czech Master Resin kits, and Petr's wife started wholesaling other Czech. produced kits .. and there I was..

I've decided that the computer and I are spending to much time together. The business is at a stage where it needs some higher energy to take it to another level, and so is available for sale. I will be aiming for the end of August to close the doors and will be selling down a lot of the inventory between now and then . If you or someone that you know, has an interest in modelling, aviation, business and likes dealing with folks, this might be a project for you ..  feel free to drop me a line and I'll try and answer your questions  ..               

Cheers
Rob   
Work in progress ::

I am giving up listing them. They all end up on the shelf of procrastination anyways.

User and abuser of Bothans...