Author Topic: PJ Production  (Read 3926 times)

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
PJ Production
« on: October 30, 2012, 11:40:13 AM »
PJ Production web page link

Click on image or the html below to view the product page for this kit

Kit number 721027 - AMD MIRAGE V BA/BR (Plastique injecté)

Additional images of the kit may be viewed at CyberModeler PJ Production 1/72 Mirage 5 BA/BR

Looks like a really nice model of the Mirage V complete with a nose for just about every occasion.  From the images it almost looks like you could make an IAF Nesher with what is included in the nose section.  I defer that to the experts though, I am but an amateur when it comes to the fine details.  A Mirage V is a Mirage V, is a Mirage V :)
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline elmayerle

• Its about time there was an Avatar shown here...
  • Über Engineer...at least that is what he tells us.
Re: PJ Production
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 12:28:45 PM »
I can only hope that they'll do the variation on the supersonic tanks that carried bombs on them.  I so want to put that on some other aircraft with suitable bombs, guided or not.

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 01:04:55 PM »
I can only hope that they'll do the variation on the supersonic tanks that carried bombs on them.  I so want to put that on some other aircraft with suitable bombs, guided or not.

Is the Revell 1/72nd scale Mirage III still available?  I remember that kit had a set of those devices in the kit. 
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline elmayerle

• Its about time there was an Avatar shown here...
  • Über Engineer...at least that is what he tells us.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 01:48:18 PM »

Is the Revell 1/72nd scale Mirage III still available?  I remember that kit had a set of those devices in the kit.
Not too often seen and I sold the one I had to Roger.

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Global Moderator

Offline Rickshaw

• "Of course, I could be talking out of my hat"
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 12:43:54 PM »
High Planes' version of the same model is cheaper.  Different decal options as well.