Modelling > Tips, Tools & Techniques

Engines, engines,engines,

<< < (4/5) > >>

kpnuts:
Thanks I will see if it can be moved.
Hi so heres another quickie (very messy one)

Take some AK real metal in this case steel put it on a cloth take some string and press it into the AK steel

Fold the cloth over the string

Put your fingers on the cloth over the string and pull the string through

Lots of braided hoses, you can use different thicknesses for different sizes of hose or even double it put it in a dremel and spin it up to double the thickness.

GTX_Admin:
 :smiley:

apophenia:
Oh, that thread pulled through AK pigment trick is dead clever  :smiley:  Although, yeah, I can see how that could quickly get messy  ;D

kpnuts:
9OK so this next one will be in 2 parts as its more than 10 pics long.

Doing an old oily engine .

So heres how it looks before 

First my favourite leaky engine product.

So put it on joints or gasket areas (think about where a real engine would leak)(for anyone who doesn't know anything much about engines don't put it on fuel injection or electrical areas, fuel injectors do leak but not using this product)

Whilst this is still wet my next favourite colour (I know you may be thinking is he nuts, but trust me)

This is important keep engine in the orientation it will bevin the vehicle then load the brush with white spirit and flood the areas with the colours on them, you should end up with this.

GTX_Admin:
I hate to have to tell you this but I don't think that engine will fit into the Porsche...leaving now. ;) 8) ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version