Author Topic: Wilder T34-122 turret  (Read 3044 times)

Offline Feldmarschall Zod

• Kitbasher extroinadaire
  • Holding Pattern
  • I hope that's not the sound he makes...
Wilder T34-122 turret
« on: April 20, 2014, 10:53:23 PM »
http://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/newkitnews/wilder.html

http://www.wilder.su/ I have no idea what country SU is at the end of link.
Every time you eat celery,an angel vomits in a gas station bathroom. Tanks rule. I know the load is late,but the voices tell me to pull over and clean the guns.

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Re: Wilder T34-122 turret
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 11:13:49 PM »
I have no idea what country SU is at the end of link.

Quote from: Wikipedia
.su was assigned as the country code top-level domain for the Soviet Union on 19 September 1990. Even though the Soviet Union itself was dissolved a mere 14 months later, the .su top-level domain remains in use today.
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 01:55:51 AM »
And yet the contact page info lists this as their contact:

Adam Wilder
1 Christophers Whorf Lane
Biddeford, ME 04005 U.S.A.

Mind you, anyone can get a domain name with just about any suffix these days...
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline Feldmarschall Zod

• Kitbasher extroinadaire
  • Holding Pattern
  • I hope that's not the sound he makes...
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 01:56:18 AM »
I have no idea what country SU is at the end of link.

Quote from: Wikipedia
.su was assigned as the country code top-level domain for the Soviet Union on 19 September 1990. Even though the Soviet Union itself was dissolved a mere 14 months later, the .su top-level domain remains in use today.

Thanks for the explanation. I went to his website,and he lists himself as being in Maine.
Every time you eat celery,an angel vomits in a gas station bathroom. Tanks rule. I know the load is late,but the voices tell me to pull over and clean the guns.

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 07:45:53 PM »
Where I'm staying on CI is in Australia but it has a domain in Korea (.kr) which is a b@st@rd when looking at sites which identify your domain location to provide prices in "your" local currency.... the Korean Won, I have discovered, is about 1000 to the AUD. (Heart attack stuff if you forget for a moment & read it as dollars.)
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline Gingie

• The LAV sausage-maker…goes nice with a home made beer I understand
  • Has been to Tatooine...
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 08:11:47 PM »
Last time I spoke with Adam in 2011, he was living in Russia. Not sure if he's moved permanently back to the USA or not, but that's why the domain is what it is.