Modelling > 2019 Clear your workbench GB

T-51XT Sentinel (Trainer)

(1/2) > >>

John Howling Mouse:
Alright, I know: it's been, like, over a decade.  Half the people on this forum have never heard of me.  Those that have are already chuckling just a bit, ready to roast me with well-deserved comments like: "Bro, do you even (work) bench?"  "Do you still remember which side of a tube of glue is which?"  "Just how strong IS your eyeglass prescription these days?" etc.

Okay, throwing my T-51XT Sentinel build into the mix.  This was a beloved Monogram 1:48 P-51 Mustang mod'd with a lengthened cowl and nosegear, extended aft fuselage, etc. into a turbo-t-tailed-trainer.  At least, I think that was what it was called back then.  Back in the early 2000s, it was coming along nicely, only to get stalled at the canopy-making stage.  I have vacuum-forming machines so I have no excuse...just a pronounced lack of guts.

Anyhow, here's where it was left off.  Where are those parts again?  Now, let's see if I can even remember how to link or upload an image to this forum...

John Howling Mouse:
Yes, it has a scratch-bashed two-seater cockpit under that masking tape:

Jeffry Fontaine:
I remember this project from back when you first started it over at WhatIfModelers.  Still going with the tricycle configuration with nose gear which is good to see.

Robomog:
Wow, that is some serious cockpit detail !

Mog
>^-.-^<

Old Wombat:
You forgot "John Who?" ???

Good to see a Master Modeller back in the (bench) seat! :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version