Current and Finished Projects > Other

1/35 Diorama Base

<< < (2/5) > >>

elmayerle:
A faded black biohazard symbol would see appropriate on that barrel.  That's a beautiful diorama so far.

Old Wombat:

--- Quote from: elmayerle on September 05, 2019, 02:05:53 AM ---A faded black biohazard symbol would see appropriate on that barrel.  That's a beautiful diorama so far.

--- End quote ---

Or faded & corroded above the barrel from the fumes. ;)

Ramba:

--- Quote from: Old Wombat on September 05, 2019, 03:04:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: elmayerle on September 05, 2019, 02:05:53 AM ---A faded black biohazard symbol would see appropriate on that barrel.  That's a beautiful diorama so far.

--- End quote ---

Or faded & corroded above the barrel from the fumes. ;)

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks! The sign is only 7mm x 6mm. It is very tiny. I will print something out and see what I can fit on it. At best I think maybe fit a 1/4 to 1/2 a sign.

I found these online that.

Ramba:
As I said before, my color printer died on me and can only print black. Here is one of the biohazard signs scaled down and applied to the wall. I trimmed it to fit the broken sign. I just need to weather it now. I will weather it the same time I do the brick wall.

I haven't gotten much further on the dio base as I have been working on another 1/35 figure. I am using the Cross Delta MARPAT desert digital camo decal. This is where I am at the moment. I still have to apply the camo decals around the knee pads. The skin tone, head, vest, pouches, gloves and boots will get painted when I finish the decals.

Old Wombat:
Cool! 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version