Author Topic: stretched vehicles  (Read 4365 times)

Offline raafif

• Is formally accused of doing nasty things to DC-3s...and officially our first whiffing zombie
  • Whiffing Insane
stretched vehicles
« on: July 21, 2012, 07:01:14 AM »
now available for hire in Sydney Australia ....

I've seen a few nice stretch-Beetles too
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 08:54:51 AM by raafif »

Offline elmayerle

• Its about time there was an Avatar shown here...
  • Über Engineer...at least that is what he tells us.
Re: stretched vehicles
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 12:35:15 PM »
Yeah, you see all sorts of stretches.  The one I thought to be a step too far was a stretched, 4-door, Corvette.  Methinks a rabid group of the car's enthusiasts would find that at least sacreligious.  The roomiest stretches I've seen have been GMC Suburbans and the like.

Offline raafif

• Is formally accused of doing nasty things to DC-3s...and officially our first whiffing zombie
  • Whiffing Insane
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 03:12:21 PM »
the most rediculous I've seen are the stretch-Tabants.

The stretched Minis (new BMW ones) with a jacuzzi in the back look cool - they even have a optional hard-top roof section for the jacuzzi for when it's snowing :-\

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 03:49:54 PM »
What about a stretched M1 tank? :icon_ninja:
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline raafif

• Whiffing Insane
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 01:34:49 PM »
What about a stretched M1 tank? :icon_ninja:

M1 ? don't know about that maybe ...... did look for that stretched Leo 2 from a few years ago but musta deleted it from my hard-drive.

But about 15yrs ago a guy from a Brisbane model club built this "Soviet Behemoth" ....

...... and my Mk.1******** (Male) Tank crossing a German trench.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 01:37:31 PM by raafif »

Online Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 11:51:47 PM »
I found the attached image on-line and was hoping to just provide a link to the source but it appears to no longer be available so here it is from my files instead. 

The HMMWV Command and Control -  MBCOTM (Mounted Battle Command On The Move) vehicle prototype
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg