Author Topic: OzMods Products  (Read 29826 times)

Offline Rickshaw

• "Of course, I could be talking out of my hat"
Re: OzMods Products
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2015, 11:53:34 AM »
Getting a lot of requests for it.   Just have to find time to work on it ... soon!

I received an email of the announcement yesterday but when I checked your website, the new models weren't available!  :o

Offline gregozmods

• ... just a tad older now!
    • OzMods Scale Models
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2016, 02:55:40 PM »
OzMods has revised its 1/144 Grumman Panther - it is now reissued as OMKIT 14415 with clear injected canopy, optional vac canopy (x 2), screen printed "island" decals for the US Navy Blue Angels (with 5 a/c numbers to do any or all) and VFA-192 Golden Dragons.   Details at www.ozmods-kits.com

Offline gregozmods

• OzMods Scale Models
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2016, 03:35:50 PM »
PC-9 in RAAF trainer and US Army markings available

OzMods has issued a rerun of its PC-9 kit OZMKIT 7203 - with RAAF Trainers, ARDU and 76 SQN, and US Army Test Aircraft decals. Price is Aus$39.60 plus post - further details on our website at    (The other two PC-9 kits - 7201 and 7202 - are now out of stock.)

Early in the New Year there will be a large new 1/144 injected kit released ... more details next week.

Also in the New Year, OzMods will release at 1/72 conversion set to convert the Italeri and Airfix C-130 E/H back to C-130A standard. This new set will replace OZCONV7201 - it will have all the parts contained in this set, as well as correct nacelles and exhaust sections.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 02:38:10 PM by gregozmods »

Offline gregozmods

• OzMods Scale Models
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2016, 08:50:42 AM »
OzMods has released a 1/144 Bristol Mk 31 Freighter.  This is a fully injected kit with clear injected, vacform (2 supplied) and decal canopy options.  It also has a detailed flight deck (wait ‘till you see the panel!).  Two boxings are in the initial release: OMKIT14418 with SAFE Air (New Zealand) and British United decals; and OMKIT14419 with RNZAF and RAF decals. 

See details at www.ozmods-kits.com

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2016, 08:54:45 AM »
The Bristol Freighter always reminds me of what Thomas the Tank Engine would look like if he had wings :P
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline kitnut617

• Measures the actual aircraft before modelling it...we have the photographic evidence.
  • Holding Pattern
  • I'd rather be dirtbike riding...
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2016, 08:55:02 AM »
1/72 please ----   ;)

Offline Rickshaw

• "Of course, I could be talking out of my hat"
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2016, 11:24:15 AM »
1/72 please ----   ;)

Fly apparently has plans just for that...

Offline gregozmods

• OzMods Scale Models
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2017, 03:25:40 PM »
OzMods has released its new 1/72 C-130A conversion for the Airfix/Italeri C-130E/H kits. All revealed in the accompanying promo (please also note there are four vent doors included - but not mentioned in the text). This new product replaces the previous OZCONV 7201 pack, which will be no longer available once existing stock has been sold.

Full details on our web site: www.ozmods-kits.com

Offline tsrjoe

• Has been volunteered... for something...
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2017, 09:22:14 PM »
verrry nice, hmm, might be worth picking up an extra set just to replace the engines on my Italeri Herc :)

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2017, 01:54:29 AM »
OzMods has released its new 1/72 C-130A conversion for the Airfix/Italeri C-130E/H kits. All revealed in the accompanying promo (please also note there are four vent doors included - but not mentioned in the text). This new product replaces the previous OZCONV 7201 pack, which will be no longer available once existing stock has been sold.

Would be nice to have the original "Roman Nose" as an optional part to build the very early production C-130A models.
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline The Big Gimper

• Any model will look better in RCAF, SEAC or FAA markings
  • Global Moderator
  • Cut. Cut. Cut. Measure. Cut. Cut. Crap. Toss.
    • Photobucket Modeling Album
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2017, 02:31:19 AM »

Would be nice to have the original "Roman Nose" as an optional part to build the very early production C-130A models.

The C-130 Roman nose (in 1/72) is available here: http://www.blackbirdmodels.co.uk/c-130a-roman-nose-72-896-p.asp

Work in progress ::

I am giving up listing them. They all end up on the shelf of procrastination anyways.

User and abuser of Bothans...

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2017, 03:43:33 AM »

The C-130 Roman nose (in 1/72) is available here: http://www.blackbirdmodels.co.uk/c-130a-roman-nose-72-896-p.asp

So much for "One Stop Shopping" :/

Offline gregozmods

• OzMods Scale Models
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2017, 01:57:55 PM »
OzMods has released a new boxing of its 1/72 injected kit of the PC-9. Quite a variety of decal options! Details on the web site at www.ozmods-kits.com or the OzMod's Facebook site at https://www.facebook.com/OzModsScaleModels/

Offline Tophe

• He sees things in double...
  • twin-boom & asymmetric fan
    • my models
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2017, 02:06:54 PM »
Interesting... Do you plan to make a single-seater from it or something?

Offline gregozmods

• OzMods Scale Models
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2017, 06:42:28 AM »
OzMods has expanded its range of 1/144 injected kits of the Bristol Freighter with a new boxing of the Mk 21 version to accompany its Mk 31 models.

The new kit (OMKIT 14420) is the basic Mk 31 kit with resin parts to do the conversions.  For RAAF fans the decals include regos for not only all aircraft, but different schemes during their service lives. The decals also include one each for the RAF and Silver City Airways ... and another one that combines both of these!

See kit details on the web site at http://www.ozmods-kits.com

OzMods is also on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/OzModsScaleModels

Offline gregozmods

• OzMods Scale Models
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2019, 01:48:17 PM »
OzMods has released its 1/144 Bombardier Dash 8 - 300.  Injection moulded (with locating pins) with resin details.  Silk-screened decals by Ronin Graphics for Philippines Airlines, Jetstar, British Airways, and Air New Zealand.  Full info:  www.ozmods-kits.com

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2020, 02:13:26 AM »
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline Buzzbomb

• Low Concentration Span, oft wanders betwixt projects
  • Accurate Scale representations of fictional stuff
    • Club and my stuff site
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2020, 05:36:41 AM »
Today must be the day for awesome submarine releases  :smiley:

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2020, 04:26:36 PM »
O-Boats! :D

Sneaky little baskets! ;)

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 04:34:29 PM by Old Wombat »
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline Buzzbomb

• Low Concentration Span, oft wanders betwixt projects
  • Accurate Scale representations of fictional stuff
    • Club and my stuff site
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2020, 06:47:07 PM »
O-Boats! :D

Sneaky little baskets! ;)

Worked with a few RAN dudes on one exercise, one an ex submariner.
He wore a great T-shirt, simply a cross hair sight picture of a carrier with the words.
Hi Skimmer
<sight picture image>
Bye Skimmer
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 06:36:49 AM by buzzbomb »

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2020, 07:55:17 PM »
I had the privilege of seeing a copy of the Proof of Kill photo from the exercise, taken through Ovens' attack periscope (the image in the Navy News article is through their search periscope), she was even closer than that image & in a perfect firing slot.
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline gregozmods

• OzMods Scale Models
OzMod's latest kit release - 1/350 Oberon subs
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2020, 05:58:11 AM »

Offline Old Wombat

Re: OzMod's latest kit release - 1/350 Oberon subs
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2020, 01:35:43 PM »
Ooh! O-boats! 8)

Offline Volkodav

• Counts rivits with his abacus...
  • Much older now...but procrastinating about it
Re: OzMod's latest kit release - 1/350 Oberon subs
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2020, 12:00:37 PM »
 :icon_meditation:
Ooh! O-boats! 8)

Horrible, disgusting cramped things, not like the Collins that you can hold a dance in or the Attacks that are even bigger.

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2020, 02:53:39 AM »
Many years ago I worked with a guy who used to serve on the Oberons.  He told me an interesting story of a visit to Kiel, Germany just after collecting one of the subs.  Apparently, when they visited, a whole lot of ex- U-boat guys came down to have a look over the new subs and gave lots of interesting and sobering advice on how the subs would survive in combat (comments such as "...that feature there won't last under depth charging...").

Whilst a 1/350 version is nice, a 1/144 one would be nicer... ;)
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.