Author Topic: SpotOn Designs  (Read 4048 times)

Offline The Big Gimper

• Any model will look better in RCAF, SEAC or FAA markings
  • Global Moderator
  • Cut. Cut. Cut. Measure. Cut. Cut. Crap. Toss.
    • Photobucket Modeling Album
SpotOn Designs
« on: September 01, 2018, 04:29:04 AM »
New Topic for SpotOn Designs

This the website for Joe Warner Cherrie aka TSRJoe and his cool 1/72 resin products.

Via his Facebook posts, I learned that he is working on a 1/72 Fairey Delta FD.3. Availability and price are TBD.

And if it does become available, there is only one true paint scheme:

Work in progress ::

I am giving up listing them. They all end up on the shelf of procrastination anyways.

User and abuser of Bothans...

Offline apophenia

• Perversely enjoys removing backgrounds.
  • Patterns? What patterns?
Re: SpotOn Designs
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 07:27:36 AM »
Thanks for that Carl. Tough site to navigate (probably just early days) but some very cool stuff! I'm intrigued by the broken-linked "Supermarine Shrew (Cabin Spitfire)".
Froglord: "... amphibious doom descends ... approach the alter and swear your allegiance to the swamp."

Offline The Big Gimper

• Any model will look better in RCAF, SEAC or FAA markings
  • Global Moderator
  • Cut. Cut. Cut. Measure. Cut. Cut. Crap. Toss.
    • Photobucket Modeling Album
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 08:32:54 AM »
Agreed.  Joe did mention in a Facebook post that he has handed the website management off so he can focus on the products.
Work in progress ::

I am giving up listing them. They all end up on the shelf of procrastination anyways.

User and abuser of Bothans...

Offline Chickadee

• More of a nerd than I care to admit
    • Karen McAllister
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 09:48:49 PM »
Agreed.  Joe did mention in a Facebook post that he has handed the website management off so he can focus on the products.

That's right, that would be me.. I am working on Joe's website and Facebook, etc and it allows him to work on his range. 
If there's anything you want to know, any requests, etc.  Just drop me a wee email at resins@spotondesigns.info. 

Regards
Karen (Chickadee) McAllister

Offline Brian da Basher

• He has an unnatural attraction to Spats...and a growing fascination with airships!
  • Holding Pattern
  • Hulk smash, Brian bash
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 02:46:14 AM »
New Topic for SpotOn Designs

This the website for Joe Warner Cherrie aka TSRJoe and his cool 1/72 resin products.

Via his Facebook posts, I learned that he is working on a 1/72 Fairey Delta FD.3. Availability and price are TBD.

And if it does become available, there is only one true paint scheme:

I have to have one of these or I'll be forced to bash one out of some hapless F-102 or something. If I do that, I'm not responsible for the carnage.

Yummy scheme too! Few things spice up an aircraft like those beautiful maple leafs!

Brian da Basher