Author Topic: 1/12 foose camaro 2  (Read 2088 times)

Offline kpnuts

• Life Saving Hero!!!
  • The man has paddle wheels on the brain...
1/12 foose camaro 2
« on: August 26, 2017, 02:33:10 AM »
Hi all don't know if you remember this but I have no kits in the stash that interest me so I went through the junk pile looking for inspiration and I think I have an idea, it won't look like it does now since I only seem to be good at old and beat up but if all goes to plan this will be quite radical even for me.

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Re: 1/12 foose camaro 2
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 06:29:04 PM »
Comfy-chair. Popcorn. JD & Coke. :D
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline kpnuts

• Life Saving Hero!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 03:17:40 AM »
Hi all well I've had to widen the suspension and tracking to fit this baby in also will have to hack the inner wings to drop the engine and allow for attaching the gearbox.
If they ever built a car like this it would be awesome I doubt the engine would even be pulling it's own weight.
Obviously it will need wider rear wheels.

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 04:45:57 PM »
:o

What is that monster? :icon_surprised:
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline kpnuts

• Life Saving Hero!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 02:13:17 AM »
Hi all next update its a 1/6 honda 750k4 I've installed the engine, got a lot of work to do (so much more than I thought) I will have to flair the wheel arches a bit, I had to remove the carbs to get the body on this is going to be tricky