Author Topic: Tophe's slanting views  (Read 356161 times)

Offline Tophe

• He sees things in double...
  • twin-boom & asymmetric fan
    • my models
Re: Tophe's slanting views
« Reply #675 on: January 22, 2015, 01:01:10 PM »
For the Army (no more for the Navy), the Mitsubishi A6M Zero became the Mitsubishi-Kawasaki Ki-0, with an in-line engine:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 12:57:27 AM by Tophe »

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #676 on: January 22, 2015, 01:18:37 PM »
For Army+Navy joint operations was designed the A6Ki-0, but the design was never finished, both services requiring the lead on flying commands:

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #677 on: January 26, 2015, 02:29:49 AM »
To avoid lethal battles between Army and Navy pilots was designed the A6Ki-0R Rimôto remotely piloted fighter... but there was a battle between Army and Navy remote-controllers...

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #678 on: February 01, 2015, 12:21:29 AM »
The Japanese Civil War (Army vs Navy) was the actual reason why Japan lost WW2. Then, in September 1945 was designed the new airplane for Japan, now allied to USA against USSR. General MacArthur said this should be the A6P51 and Admiral Nimitz (still living on this planet) replied: not at all! this must be the A6F4! they kill each other and USSR won WW3, in 1952... :D

« Reply #679 on: February 01, 2015, 12:56:40 AM »

[/quote]

Love the Pusher-Zeroes and the P-51W is outstanding!

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #680 on: February 01, 2015, 05:50:32 PM »
Thanks!
Now the famous Mirage 5-5-5, the advertisement said this was "the Real Mirage III, the very-delta fighter", but nobody ordered (except the French government with taxes we had to pay not to go in jail...):

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #681 on: February 04, 2015, 03:17:55 AM »
After the crash of the Mirage 5-5-5 (with the rear internal wings turned liquid by the main flame) killing the test pilot and the two test engineers, the French government ordered an improved prototype : the Mirage 5-5-5B below. This one failed to take off and broke at the end of the runway, killing no one (yes, this was an improvement, congratulations!) ;) :icon_ninja:

Offline JP Vieira

• The Challenge Master!!!
    • What-If World
« Reply #682 on: February 08, 2015, 05:16:26 PM »
Always inspiring

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #683 on: February 08, 2015, 11:44:07 PM »
Thanks a lot!

Now a famous piece of History: as the Heinkel 111Z made Germany win the invasion of the terrorist UK, 1945, and Japan win the invasion of the terrorist USA, 1946, Heinkel proposed the peaceful He 555 tugging He 444s in 1947:

:icon_fsm: ;) :icon_music:

Offline arc3371

• Takes no responsibility should anyone try to turn the drawings into plastic...but we will still hold him accountable for the madness that ensues!!!
« Reply #684 on: February 08, 2015, 11:59:52 PM »
Someone needs to build the He 555!

Offline Cliffy B

• Ship Whiffer Extraordinaire...master of Beyond Visual Range Modelling
  • Its ZOTT!!!
    • My Artwork
« Reply #685 on: February 09, 2015, 07:58:20 AM »
Someone needs to build the He 555!

I concur!!!!  8)
"Radials growl, inlines purr, jets blow!"  -Anonymous

"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."  -Tom Clancy

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."  -Anonymous

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #686 on: February 12, 2015, 01:29:37 PM »
Thanks a lot! If the He-555 kit 1/72 is someday on the market, I will buy 2 copies, to build a 32-engined Mistel He-555M:

PS. There are more canopies than required for the pilot, but many mecanicians were in the plane, I don't know precisely the reason why. ;)

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #687 on: February 15, 2015, 03:24:13 AM »
The Heinkel He-666 was somehow similar to the He-111Z but opposite also: many fuselages and few engines:

Offline The Big Gimper

• Any model will look better in RCAF, SEAC or FAA markings
  • Global Moderator
  • Cut. Cut. Cut. Measure. Cut. Cut. Crap. Toss.
    • Photobucket Modeling Album
« Reply #688 on: February 15, 2015, 04:52:14 AM »
Now this I like.   :)

Put a jet engine between the two fuselages.
Work in progress ::

I am giving up listing them. They all end up on the shelf of procrastination anyways.

User and abuser of Bothans...

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #689 on: February 15, 2015, 03:38:09 PM »
Yes, of course: everyone knows the thousands of Big Gimper He-666BG built in England and USA from September 1945 to 1954:

(Thanks!) ;)

Offline The Big Gimper

• Any model will look better in RCAF, SEAC or FAA markings
  • Global Moderator
  • Cut. Cut. Cut. Measure. Cut. Cut. Crap. Toss.
    • Photobucket Modeling Album
« Reply #690 on: February 15, 2015, 09:46:13 PM »
Thank you Tophe.
Work in progress ::

I am giving up listing them. They all end up on the shelf of procrastination anyways.

User and abuser of Bothans...

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #691 on: February 16, 2015, 12:24:25 AM »
Thanks to you, Big Gimper, for having been the right man at the right place at the right time (with a time travel machine)
As far as I am concerned, I failed to get a single order with my tandem derivative He-666BGZ:

:icon_fsm: :icon_music: ;) :D :icon_ninja:

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #692 on: February 23, 2015, 01:14:09 AM »
The use of atomic bombs against Japan has not been a good idea: with the accute nuclear rays, a mutation occured on Japanese aviators, and they did not need propellers anymore, nor much lifting area, nor fuel, nor runway. And with their A6M00 (and A6M00Z) they did win WW2 in one single week.

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #693 on: February 23, 2015, 02:39:41 AM »
No, let us be serious: WW2 did last till 1981 with the virus bombardment of California, and there is still a complete need of propellers (mental power and turbojets are science-fiction). The A6MM and A6MM-Z were serious airplanes, 1945:

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #694 on: February 24, 2015, 03:43:05 PM »
Ups! Sorry, I misselected the planet: here is Earth Nr.3, it seems, so there was a need of lifting area remaining:

Simply these A6M1000 and A6M1000Z destroyed the B-29 fleet, then destroyed Guam and Hawai, and after the invasion of USA, President Truman surrendered without condition. After the Nuremberyama world trial he was condemned to self hara kiri (blade painful suicide) for the terrorist mass murders of Tokyo, Hiroshima, Nagazaki and the US people was sent back to Europe (that fell in misery forever) except the Native Americans of course, that got the second UNO veto right (after Japan). This planet Nr.3 is better maybe than the other ones. :)

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #695 on: February 27, 2015, 01:24:57 PM »
No: of course I was badly joking, daydreaming: we are not here on Earth Nr.1 nor 2 nor 3 but Earth Number Zero!
And here is the very famous photograph of the final day of the last war ever (1946, April 1st): transporting the many candidates for the kamikaze heroic Peace, the A6MF mother-plane is dropping the A6MB flying bomb and its 4 nuclear J-bombs (that killed all life in America, terrorist North and approving South) before the carrier crash-landed heroically to deposit the radioactive & bacterial load that made America a place where life cannot survive for the forhcoming million years. This providing gently eternal peace to the World...

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #696 on: February 27, 2015, 02:01:45 PM »
And here is the very famous photograph of the final day of the last war ever (1946, April 1st): transporting the many candidates for the kamikaze heroic Peace, the A6MF mother-plane is dropping the A6MB flying bomb and its 4 nuclear J-bombs (that killed all life in America, terrorist North and approving South) before the carrier crash-landed heroically to deposit the radioactive & bacterial load that made America a place where life cannot survive for the forhcoming million years.

Uh, my very Young son disagrees:
- But Daddy, how can a bacterial threat be if there is no life: bacteria is life!
Poor child, still unaware of the elementary propaganda knowledge: the Basiyusu Zeroii strain is not a living bacteria but a sleeping spore (of Basiyusu tokyoensis), and these flying spores (seen below on microscopy zoomed x1,000,000) are and will be forever transported by the atmospheric winds on any living organism, transforming from spore into living form to kill the host and then die itself. So a temporary-life may happen but dying immediatly without living actually. This is the miracle of our Mitsubishi military-biolaboratory!

Offline Tophe

• my models
« Reply #697 on: March 02, 2015, 01:10:15 AM »
No, let us be serious: History is not a matter of joke. :icon_crap:
WW2 did end in 1945 actually.
First, on April 1st 1945, the Mistsubishi A6M163 broke the sound barrier (pilot Chuk Yeagoyama), accelerating and accelerating again up to Mach 1.05 ...
But the American President still refused the negociated peace, answering "we have for you 2 big surprises: a little boy and a fat man, hehehe".
Then in August 1945 (with the help of my grandfather the spy Chris Miller), the A6M164 twin-rocket prototype intercepted a bomb falling on Hiroshima and transported it to fall on San Francisco, with 5 million casualties. Then the same prototype intercepted the bomb falling on Nagazaki and transported it to fall on Los Angeles. 10 million dead ones. The USA then surrendered without condition, and the white American people become slaves of the Black American ones (and of Native Americans). This is peace and justice! :)

« Reply #698 on: March 03, 2015, 02:33:29 PM »
The second one reminded me of this great cartoon!  ;D
... and kill me again
or take me as I am,
for I shall not change...
never...

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #699 on: March 03, 2015, 07:21:21 PM »
Classic ;D
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.