Author Topic: Artoor's profiles  (Read 3163 times)

Offline Artoor_K

• On the run from Polish Rivet Counters...
  • Use the power of your dreams!
Artoor's profiles
« on: November 04, 2012, 07:27:10 AM »
A two profiles from me :)

Here is Do-335 captured in april 1946 by two polish fighters,six months before the end of war. Plane was generally overhauled, repainted and rearmed. It was included into Polish Air Forces and served as a wing commander plane.

On the beggining of war in 2020 all polish ships were destroyed. Only one survived - II WW destroyer because of being moored permanently in Gdynia. During week a crew was completed as fast as it was possible. "Lighting" was brought to running condition. Last order from Admirality was "Run to Madagascar as fast as possible". During cruise one Iranian missile figate was destroyed. On Madagascar "Lighting" was modified and modernised to meet all needs of today's battlefield. Nuclear propulsion system was essential. New guns, torpedoes and Tomahawk missile launchers were mounted. Phalanx's cannons, new electronics, radars and sonar systems were obtained from partially destroyed (but not suitable for overhaul missile corvetes).
New orders for "Lighting": "Find as much allied ships as it possible, form combined fleet. Whatever harbor you'll capture, there will be another free part of world." 

And here it is :
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 07:29:35 AM by artoor_k »
Sickening, weakening
Don't let another somber pariah consume your soul
You need strengthening, toughening
It takes a bit of dark to rekindle the fire burning in you
Ignite the fire within you

Offline Tophe

• He sees things in double...
  • twin-boom & asymmetric fan
    • my models
Re: Artoor's profiles