Author Topic: EX SPACE MODELS  (Read 2120 times)

Offline binbrookboy

• Newly Joined - Welcome me!
EX SPACE MODELS
« on: March 12, 2018, 05:39:13 PM »
Hi guys.
Ok as well as the lost british project i have a few 100!!! ex solid resin space models aircraft i bought the VERY last stock from the company AMI who bought  SPACE  out around 13 years ago.
For those who dont know space they were the government contractor &industry making everything aerospace &sci fi for BBC etc (blakes seven)
liberator ship for one.
Any way i have in 1/48 tornado GR1/GR9&ADVs around 80+ allso harriers all marks typhoons both single seat and twin hawks all marks +gripens again 1&2 seater EADS MAKO a very few GEA FXL F35 competitor all solid resin all with weapons fits cockpit detail decals and some U/C stands £5.99 each they go for £25.00 each i have to have at least 300 kits in all and a massive box of 1/8 air to air missiles all current types plus rece pods with pylons they made me take them!!!! if any one might be interested i will post pics if you contact me as i cannot seem to get any shots on here!!!!!NOTE all in kit form bare resin finish superb quality
wolfie
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 05:42:14 PM by binbrookboy »

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Re: EX SPACE MODELS
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 01:42:38 AM »
I have a couple of these and am pleased.  They are not that detailed but that's not an issue for some projects.
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline binbrookboy

• Newly Joined - Welcome me!
Re: EX SPACE MODELS
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 07:46:51 PM »
I have a couple of these and am pleased.  They are not that detailed but that's not an issue for some projects.
think thats the beauty of them desk top not airfix!! the stuff i got from AMI i have a site two in my friends garage as there is so much suff if you want any more a deal can be done??