General Category > New Model Kit News/Reviews

Dear Model Company, I would like you to release a kit of...

(1/87) > >>

GTX_Admin:
Hi folks,

What kits would you like companies to release?

To start with, I would like a 1/48 Ju288 + a 1/48 Tu-2.

What would you like to see?

Regards,

Greg

GTX_Admin:
I would also like someone to release a 1/35 conversion for some of the 140mmm tank prototypes:

I would like then to be able to use this to upgun some tanks such as the M1 and Challenger.

Regards,

Greg

Jeffry Fontaine:
Not sure if it is mentioned in any kit review but the HobbyBoss Leopard 2A6 includes two muzzle end pieces for the gun tube.  One of these parts is noticeably larger in diameter than the other but both are still intended to fit on the end of the gun tube.  No idea why it was included in the kit but it is there and not used.  I was under the impression the part might be for a yet to be released variant of the Leopard 2 sometime in the future armed with a 140mm gun.

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: jeffryfontaine on December 18, 2011, 05:40:12 AM ---Not sure if it is mentioned in any kit review but the HobbyBoss Leopard 2A6 includes two muzzle end pieces for the gun tube.  One of these parts is noticeably larger in diameter than the other but both are still intended to fit on the end of the gun tube.  No idea why it was included in the kit but it is there and not used.  I was under the impression the part might be for a yet to be released variant of the Leopard 2 sometime in the future armed with a 140mm gun.

--- End quote ---

Ok, you have me very, very interested now!

GTX_Admin:
Another to the list:  1/48 Mil Mi-8/17.

I can get one in 1/35 but prefer my aircraft in 1/48.

Regards,

Greg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version