Author Topic: WTT: Body Parts (1:35th scale)  (Read 2955 times)

Offline Story

• Nicht mein Zirkus, nicht meine Affen...
WTT: Body Parts (1:35th scale)
« on: June 16, 2017, 11:42:10 PM »
I've got a nice pile of mostly-Tamiya body parts, mostly German. Some assembled, some still on the sprue & unpainted.

Parts is parts, right?

I've yet to drag the box out for photos, but pending that there's @100 bodies plus other stuff.

As for trades, read my threads - anything from O - HO scale buildings, 48th scale horse drawn wagons, ships 1:144th to 1:60.

If you're a figure guy just PM me, we'll talk.

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Re: WTT: Body Parts (1:35th scale)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 03:09:49 AM »
Where are you located? 

I have a lot of WW2 German type figures that are very surplus to my area of interest plus other odds and ends that I have scavenged/salvaged over the past forty or so years of my being in this hobby. 

My location is Washington State, west of Seattle near a town called Silverdale. 

The most significant obstacle to sending things by USPS is the horrible prices you have to pay for everything but the smallest package/box.  :)
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline Story

• Nicht mein Zirkus, nicht meine Affen...
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 05:35:32 AM »
I'm mid-Atlantic, so between Jeffery out west and me over here we've got your 35th scale figure kitbashing needs covered.

Com'n, folks - cold weather's coming.

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 06:57:48 AM »
The big bag of figures I had is now taking up space in the stash of another modeler out there. 
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg