Author Topic: 1/35 Stalker (Metro 2033 book series)  (Read 2828 times)

Offline Camthalion

• The man has done a pink tank...need we say more?!
1/35 Stalker (Metro 2033 book series)
« on: November 20, 2019, 08:06:18 PM »
“   In the metro, the rare daredevils who had the guts to venture to the surface were called stalkers. In protective suits and gas masks with tinted glass, they were heavily armed as they ascended to the surface in search of items that were necessities for everyone: military supplies, equipment, replacement parts, fuel ... There were hundreds of men who dared to do this. Those who were able to make it back alive could be counted on one's finger - and these men were worth their weight in gold.   „
— Metro 2033 Novel

Stalker from the Metro book series.  really enjoyed the first book, must read the second soon.  Once I found someone made a figure of them, had to get one.  Base is made from plasticard and various other materials.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 08:16:47 PM by Camthalion »

Offline Brian da Basher

• He has an unnatural attraction to Spats...and a growing fascination with airships!
  • Hulk smash, Brian bash
Re: 1/35 Stalker (Metro 2033 book series)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 03:58:48 AM »
The way you did the gas mask and lenses makes it especially intimidating!

Well done, Cam.

Brian da Basher

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 01:47:21 PM »
Both area good books & I believe there's a third (maybe even a fourth ???), & the games are great! :smiley:

You've done them justice with this build, mate! 8)
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline Camthalion

• The man has done a pink tank...need we say more?!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 07:27:45 PM »
Thanks Fellas

Both area good books & I believe there's a third (maybe even a fourth ???), & the games are great! :smiley:

You've done them justice with this build, mate! 8)

I keep seeing 2035 a lot but at a rather high price,  I seem to remember another vaguely at some point.  I need to reset up the games still from when my previous  hard drive died.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 07:30:50 PM by Camthalion »