Author Topic: The Sad Story of 'Jings!'  (Read 13686 times)

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Re: The Sad Story of 'Jings!'
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2017, 10:59:37 PM »

(*:-  except in GB's, if you start early then pretend you started at the correct time)

::)

Hey, I'm moderating a GB elsewhere & if I found out someone'd done this I'd smack 'em down so hard they'd be drinking soup through a straw through their bum. Don't like cheats! >:D
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline Robomog

• ...had a very bad experience with [an] orange...
  • Would you buy a used kit from this man?
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2017, 08:30:38 AM »
Thanks frank3k, much appreciated
Mostly Harmless...............

Offline Robomog

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2017, 09:50:44 PM »
Thanks to all the people who have followed this thread, and to those who commented, doubly thanks, you have made the noob feel very welcome and it encourages me to do more.

Back in the day I limited myself to war gaming subjects, aircraft and tanks mainly, some ships, mostly built out of the box and a purchasing strategy of getting the most bang for your bucks, aircraft dripping with armament, tanks with the biggest most powerful guns. You get the picture

Now, it doesn’t matter!   

I can do what I Like!

Woo-Hoo !!!

So, what next?

I could do some more scratch building the UAV group build is calling, or a Whiff, a couple of out of the box’s just to get my painting skills back up to scratch, then again Clave did some fantasy profiles that looked good, or maybe hijack a couple of Tophe’s ideas, and there’s all the possibilities in the Ideas and Inspiration section, or a paint conversion on something in my stash. Oh! and what about my old Decals I could build something to suit them, or one of my own ideas that keep surfacing or….. or..… or ………
Ohhhh My brain hurts I think I need tooooooo……….

WHUMPH !!!!!
 :-X :-X :-\

Silence…… then a feeble trembling hand scrabbles to reach the superglue
(croaky voice) “sorry guys my brain just imploded, I will be back with something else …. Just as soon as I have reconstructed my headspace ……. Mrs Lady Mog, pass me the micro tweezers please”

Robomog will be back …………..

Soon

Mog  ;)

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2017, 11:08:41 PM »
Ah, a definite case of Whiffers' Wobblies*, if ever I've seen one!

* - Sometimes accompanied by the tortured howl "So many ideas! So little time!" moments before the intracranial collapse.
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline Robomog

« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2017, 12:10:10 AM »
Dammit OW !  you've been there !

You might have warned me  ;)

Mog