Author Topic: LF: 48th scale Paragon A-6 Intruder Flaps, Slats & Air Brakes  (Read 2599 times)

Offline tc2324

• Just slightly on the edge of madness......!
LF: 48th scale Paragon A-6 Intruder Flaps, Slats & Air Brakes
« on: December 24, 2012, 04:04:51 AM »
Hi all,

I`m after the Paragon set, (or any other similar set), as listed in the thread heading.

If you can point me in the right direction or have a set you are happy `pass` onto me, please get in touch.

Cheers,

tc
Whiffing is for Life...., not just for Christmas!!!

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Re: Wanted - Paragon 1/48 A-6 Intruder Flaps, Slats & Air Brake
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 04:12:09 AM »
Contact Steve Stohr at North American Hobbies.  Steve has a lot of Paragon stuff available and he may well still have the resin you seek. 
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline tc2324

• Just slightly on the edge of madness......!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 04:25:47 AM »
Cheers for the tip Jeff.  :)

Email already sent.
Whiffing is for Life...., not just for Christmas!!!

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 04:36:04 AM »
Hopefully Steve has it is stock.  I scored an SB-29 conversion from him a while back and that has been OOP for a while now. 

I should also add that Steve has been going through some life changing events this last year or so.  Currently his eStore says they are closed but he is active on FaceBook and I have his other eMail addresses to which I also sent your request for assistance to and hopefully between all of that he will get back to you. 
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 04:39:06 AM by Jeffry Fontaine »
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg