Author Topic: "Heavy Cutlass" in FD Scale  (Read 2176 times)

Offline dy031101

• Yuri Fanboy and making cute stuff practical- at least that's the plan anyway
  • Prefers Guns And Tanks Over Swords And Magic
"Heavy Cutlass" in FD Scale
« on: August 23, 2020, 03:08:33 PM »
It all started with this AU model.

I'm now at the stage of determining the positioning of its crew, and the current depiction is indeed still problematic- I feel they sit too high.  I'm currently going for the equivalent of the APQ-72 or APG-59 for the radar, and I want to preserve the F7U-3's forward visibility for the pilot...... maybe I'll try the APG-50 or even APQ-120 instead......

Powered by two J79 turbojets as specified by the AU model.

To Be Continued
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 03:28:26 PM by dy031101 »
Forget about his bow and arrows- why wait until that sparrow has done his deed when I can just bury him right now 'cause I'm sick and tired of hearing why he wants to have his way with the cock robin!?

Offline dy031101

Re: "Heavy Cutlass" in FD Scale
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 03:05:30 PM »
Hum......

« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 10:13:47 PM by dy031101 »
Forget about his bow and arrows- why wait until that sparrow has done his deed when I can just bury him right now 'cause I'm sick and tired of hearing why he wants to have his way with the cock robin!?

Offline dy031101

Re: "Heavy Cutlass" in FD Scale
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 02:03:08 PM »
Slowly......

Still in exploration phase.  Details remain subject to change.