Author Topic: LF: 48th scale AGM-86 ALCM  (Read 2314 times)

Offline LemonJello

• MARPAT Master
  • Member number 100...WooHoo!!!
LF: 48th scale AGM-86 ALCM
« on: January 12, 2013, 10:17:20 AM »
Been just trolling around the interwebz looking for some ALCM/AGM-86 shapes in 1/48, or failing that, some definitive 3-view drawings of the same. I imagine I can scratch one and cast the rest.  Any sources or ideas where I can find some?

I've got a Bone that I think needs to be carrying a couple rotary launchers full of Mr Fusion's Instant Sunshine.

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Re: LF: 48th scale AGM-86 ALCM
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 10:26:56 AM »
Been just trolling around the interwebz looking for some ALCM/AGM-86 shapes in 1/48, or failing that, some definitive 3-view drawings of the same. I imagine I can scratch one and cast the rest.  Any sources or ideas where I can find some?

I've got a Bone that I think needs to be carrying a couple rotary launchers full of Mr Fusion's Instant Sunshine.

Jon, you have an eMail with attachments on the way.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 05:29:29 AM by Jeffry Fontaine »
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline LemonJello

• MARPAT Master
  • Member number 100...WooHoo!!!
Re: LF: 48th scale AGM-86 ALCM
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 10:36:10 AM »
Jon, you have an eMail with attachments on the way.

Thank you, good sir.  I definitely have to set aside some time to study this bonanza of data so that I can start working on these.  I'll keep you up to date on my progress.