Author Topic: Second Korean War GB - Discussion Thread  (Read 3561 times)

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Second Korean War GB - Discussion Thread
« on: March 30, 2018, 03:57:03 PM »
This is where all things Second Korean War GB are to be discussed - including the Rules.
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
Re: Second Korean War GB - Discussion Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 05:30:52 PM »
Apparently the Rules haven't upset anyone ... yet.
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline Tophe

• He sees things in double...
  • twin-boom & asymmetric fan
    • my models
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 12:38:23 PM »
It seems my topic has been removed by moderators, without explanation nor notice. This is like a room of war-loving propaganda only, refusing any other point of view, even smiling. I am very tempted to leave Beyond The Sprues forever.
 :icon_crap:

Offline Old Wombat

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 05:44:19 PM »
Tophe, I believed your post stepped over the line on politics & I took up my concern with Greg.

Greg quarantined the post with the intention of looking further into it. I'm sure he'll get in touch with you shortly.

Online GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 02:29:53 AM »
It seems my topic has been removed by moderators, without explanation nor notice. This is like a room of war-loving propaganda only, refusing any other point of view, even smiling. I am very tempted to leave Beyond The Sprues forever.
 :icon_crap:

Tophe,  PM inbound.
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline tankmodeler

• Wisely picking parts of the real universe 2 ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2018, 09:45:46 AM »
Question: Should we post our in progress shots and backstory in the "Second Korean War GB" folder or over in the general physical models folder?

I'm going to post it in this folder (mostly because it's fresh in my mind and I don't want to forget the story I have), but the Moderators can certainly move it as they like.

Paul

Offline Old Wombat

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 11:36:53 AM »
I'd like all 2nd Korean War GB WIP images posted here but I have no problem if you mirror them in the appropriate thread elsewhere. :smiley:

Offline Old Wombat

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 08:11:04 PM »
OK, boys & boys, I'll be off-line for a few days, so keep it civil & play nice! ;)