Author Topic: LF: 35th scale M3 Lee Commander's Cupola  (Read 2965 times)

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
LF: 35th scale M3 Lee Commander's Cupola
« on: January 26, 2013, 04:30:21 AM »
I am after a 1/35 Commander's Cupola from an M3 - see circled part in pic below.
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Re: LF: 35th scale M3 Lee Commander's Cupola
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 04:40:29 AM »
I am after a 1/35 Commander's Cupola from an M3 - see circled part in pic below.

I have an M3 turret provided by Chad Lebo with this cupola.  No real plans for it so the cupola is yours with the stipulation that you stop by here to pick it up :)
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline GTX_Admin

• Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 04:42:37 AM »

I have an M3 turret provided by Chad Lebo with this cupola.  No real plans for it so the cupola is yours with the stipulation that you stop by here to pick it up :)

Tease!!!  I may have to plan on collecting later this year then since I won't be able to make it up your way in Feb.  However, if you were to make it down to LA during the weekend 16/17 Feb...

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 04:55:14 AM »

Tease!!!  I may have to plan on collecting later this year then since I won't be able to make it up your way in Feb.  However, if you were to make it down to LA during the weekend 16/17 Feb...

I doubt that is going to be possible as I continue to do battle with the forces of evil and the continuing saga of trying to get my garage/workshop built.  The contractor for the building is now telling me that February around that same time is when I can start to expect things to happen.  Of course that all depends on Darth Stupid at the Kitsap County Department of Community Development approving the site plan for storm water drainage.  :(

I suppose I could have you pick it up from Frank 3k in LA?  Give you an excuse to meet him :)
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 12:05:43 PM »
Greg are you still looking for these parts?  I still have the item in a bag here and if needed, it can be sent to you if you don't want to wait to pick it up next time you are "in town"

Offline GTX_Admin

• Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 02:54:10 AM »
Yes please.  I have avoided buying a full kit for ages.  Will PM you

Offline Buzzbomb

• Low Concentration Span, oft wanders betwixt projects
  • Accurate Scale representations of fictional stuff
    • Club and my stuff site
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2013, 05:49:48 PM »
Got one available as well, dody old Tamiya version.. I have started a Yeramba conversion, so that is surplus.
Was perhaps looking at using it for a RAM Kangaroo.. but seriously.. in which lifetime would I do that :D

PM with an address and I will pop it in the mail if you wish.

Offline GTX_Admin

• Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2013, 03:59:28 AM »
Solved!