Author Topic: KiloKits Scenics and Model Accessories  (Read 462 times)

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
KiloKits Scenics and Model Accessories
« on: July 06, 2023, 01:16:12 AM »

(Image source: KiloKits.com)

BRAND STORY
KILOKITS is a new brand specialized in models and accessories in 1:35 and 1:72 scale. We have our own factory located in China.
We have our own design team and plan to produce more than 1000 kinds of model kits for military model hobbyists. This is our brand KILOKITS came from. We will record on Facebook the process of these over 1000 models from design,mold making to finished products. We have also developed our own diorama base series, which allows hobbyists of all levels to create their first or unique dioramas.

Discovered this product line while surfing YouTube videos related to model building.  The kit review and build VLOG is for the KiloKits 1/35th scale 20.0' Cargo Container that can be viewed at this link: YouTube > Right On Replicas > 20' Container 1:35 Scale Kilokits 5049A - Model Kit Build & Review

"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline Kerick

• Reportedly finished with a stripper...
Re: KiloKits Scenics and Model Accessories
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2023, 04:56:24 AM »
Some interesting stuff which would be great for dioramas and display bases. The bases themselves I would make my self. I wonder what their shipping from China would be.

Offline Ramba

• Newly Joined - Welcome me!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2023, 05:03:51 AM »
They have some nice stuff and are available on Amazon. Some are with free shipping.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Kilokits+1%2F35&crid=1NDMNYACSESNM&sprefix=kilokits+1%2F35%2Caps%2C124&ref=nb_sb_noss
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 05:05:28 AM by Ramba »

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2023, 10:23:45 PM »
The "Military Bags" sets look like the Academy moulds.

I like the containers.
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."