Author Topic: Tilt-Rotor Aircraft  (Read 225355 times)

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Re: Tilt-Rotor Aircraft
« Reply #550 on: April 23, 2019, 03:43:47 AM »
Does anyone know of a kit of the Bell Eagle Eye (see below) other than the 1/72 Unicraft one?  I would really like one in either 1/48 or 1/35.

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline finsrin

• The Dr Frankenstein of the modelling world...when not hiding from SBA
  • Finds part glues it on, finds part glues it on....
« Reply #551 on: April 23, 2019, 03:56:39 AM »
Eagle Eye looks super  :smiley:

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #552 on: January 15, 2021, 02:15:53 AM »
From YouTube: kit review video of the new HobbyBoss V-22 Osprey kit by florymodels

***In an effort to create a topic on the V-22 Osprey I have taken the liberty of making Carl's (TheBigGimper) post to this topic the OP for the new discussion topic to be focused solely on the V-22 Osprey Tilt-Rotor and the variations of that airframe that are now in production and service. 

New topic is at this link: V-22 Osprey Tilt-Rotor***
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 02:20:07 AM by Jeffry Fontaine »
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline Story

• Nicht mein Zirkus, nicht meine Affen...
« Reply #553 on: August 04, 2021, 11:04:38 PM »
The company claims its High-Speed Vertical Take-Off and Landing aircraft could blend “the hover capability of a helicopter with the speed, range and survivability features of a fighter aircraft”. Such as system would be capable of “low-downwash hover” and “jet-like cruise speeds over 400kt [740km/h]”, the manufacturer says.

https://www.flightglobal.com/helicopters/bell-unveils-three-high-speed-vertical-take-off-and-landing-design-concepts/144891.article