Author Topic: Some Sci-Fi Stuff to check out (including a Gundam Santa project!)  (Read 3809 times)

Offline Faust

• The man from the Sprue Lagoon...a natural here!
    • The Sprue Lagoon
Hello all!

Since this is the sci-fi section, I thought it would be the best place to post a link to the Sci-Fi part of my website, The Sprue Lagoon! Of course, please feel free to check out the rest of it too!

I build mostly mobile suits, insofar as sci-fi goes, but also some custom stuff and anything else that looks cool. Please, check out the entries on my page, and if you've got any feedback, I'd appreciate it!

Oh, I love that you have an FSM smiley, too!  :icon_fsm:

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Re: Some Sci-Fi Stuff to check out (including a Gundam Santa project!)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 03:48:33 AM »
Welcome aboard!  Your Gundam Santa is by far the fittest Santa I have seen yet :)

The F-29 Vulture.  Is this an actual kit or was that a bashing of several model kits to achieve the end result?
Not being familiar with the Gundam/Anime' themed models is my own fault. 

"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline Faust

• The man from the Sprue Lagoon...a natural here!
    • The Sprue Lagoon
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 10:31:20 AM »
Thanks for the compliments on the Santa!

The F-29 is a Kitbash. There's a full article on each of the kits I've got a picture of. I guess I didn't specify that, sorry.

Under each picture is a hyperlink to a full article with lots of pictures and a full build report. You can see what the F-29 is made from in there!

Sorry for the confusion, but now you can take a look and see what it took to make it!

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 11:29:00 AM »
Wow!  Hard to believe that was a kit bash the way you managed to blend it all together.  Even more incredible to see that it started out with a Salamander fuselage.  Definitely good work and most welcome here at Beyond The Sprues.  :)
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 03:37:39 AM »
Welcome aboard.
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.