Modelling > Aero-space

DHC Otter and Beaver

(1/2) > >>

Jeffry Fontaine:
Otters and Beavers oh my! 

Chris Parsons just uploaded a series of images showing off his latest Otter on ARC.  A Turbo-Otter on floats that is really nice. 

Click on image or html to view article at ARC

(Image source: Chris Parsons via ARC)

GTX_Admin:
Damn that is nice!

Jeffry Fontaine:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on March 29, 2012, 04:38:44 PM ---Damn that is nice!
--- End quote ---

Yes it is!  Chris has built several of the HobbyCraft Otter kits over the years which can be seen along with other models of the Otter at this link: ARC Galleries - DHC-3 Otter

Chris has a nice Turbo-Beaver on display along with other models of the Beaver at this link: The ARC Galleries - DHC-2 Beaver

ARC Air Model Gallery Main Page

After reading the description for Chris' latest Otter model I was curious about the comment describing a turbine engine nose for the Otter.  I sent Chris an eMail to learn more and he confirmed that he does in fact do a very limited production of a Turbo-Otter resin conversion kit consisting of a new nose with separate engine vents, exhaust stubs, propeller blades, propeller spinner, and STOL wing tips for CDN$40.00.  So if you are interested in 'turbo-izing' your Otter contact Chris via the eMail link provided by ARC for details. 

Alvis 3.1:
Drool drool drool drool. Now, where did I put my Otters? Darn! I'm using two of them up..wait..maybe it would make sense to have them as Turbos? Oh, hell yeah!

Alvis 3.1

jcf:
http://tinyurl.com/c4qhgwv

:icon_fsm:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version