Author Topic: The art of Graham Bleathman  (Read 2333 times)

Offline Story

• Nicht mein Zirkus, nicht meine Affen...
The art of Graham Bleathman
« on: August 30, 2021, 10:01:31 PM »
Stumbled upon this guy, no previous mentions here nor does it fit a single category of inspiration.

Enjoy

Welcome to the web pages of Graham Bleathman who is one of the country's foremost illustrators of Gerry Anderson's television series including Stingray, Captain Scarlet, Joe 90 and, of course, Thunderbirds. He is particularly well known for his 'cross section' illustrations of the spacecraft, vehicles and buildings from those shows and his illustrations have appeared in a number of books, magazines and comics since the early 1990s. 

http://www.grahambleathman.co.uk/

Graham Bleathman is a Bristol-based artist who draws and authors cutaways for several Haynes Manuals, including but not limited to one about Thunderbirds and one about Wallace and Gromit.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=graham+bleathman+illustration&qpvt=Graham+Bleathman+Illustration&form=IQFRML&first=1&tsc=ImageBasicHover

« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 10:03:15 PM by Story »

Offline The Rat

• 70 years old, doesn't feel a day over 90.
  • Maybe I should take up the bagpipes.
Re: The art of Graham Bleathman
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 01:47:28 AM »
Some way cool stuff on that link!  ;)
"Man, if you gotta ask, you ain't never gonna know!" - Louis Armstrong, when asked "What is jazz?"

Offline Frank3k

• Excession
  • Global Moderator
  • Formerly Frank2056. New upgrade!
    • My new webpage
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 05:36:25 AM »
Cool, but... I hope that toroidial space station doesn't rotate for artificial gravity, because the inside of the outer facing wall will become the floor. Otherwise, cool cutaways.

Offline Story

• Nicht mein Zirkus, nicht meine Affen...
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2021, 09:25:43 PM »
Cool, but... I hope that toroidial space station doesn't rotate for artificial gravity, because the inside of the outer facing wall will become the floor. Otherwise, cool cutaways.

Oh, you and your 'facts'.  ;)

Online GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2021, 02:56:42 AM »
 ;D
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.