Author Topic: Titan Models  (Read 3394 times)

Offline The Big Gimper

• Any model will look better in RCAF, SEAC or FAA markings
  • Global Moderator
  • Cut. Cut. Cut. Measure. Cut. Cut. Crap. Toss.
    • Photobucket Modeling Album
Re: Titan Models
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2022, 02:05:49 AM »
Get the B-2 at bargain price of $290 USD!

$290??  My link says US$359.99 :o

When I posted, it was $289.99. With two options: Upgraded Landing gear and bomb bay each @ $75.  Now the LG option is gone but the price is gone up so ipso de fatso, the LG upgrade must now be part of the base kit?
Work in progress ::

I am giving up listing them. They all end up on the shelf of procrastination anyways.

User and abuser of Bothans...

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2022, 04:11:25 AM »

GST + Australia Tax at work, Greg.

US$290(RRP) + US29(GST) + US$40.99(AU Tax)  ::)
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline kitnut617

• Measures the actual aircraft before modelling it...we have the photographic evidence.
  • Holding Pattern
  • I'd rather be dirtbike riding...
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2022, 06:16:47 AM »

When I posted, it was $289.99. With two options: Upgraded Landing gear and bomb bay each @ $75.  Now the LG option is gone but the price is gone up so ipso de fatso, the LG upgrade must now be part of the base kit?

I've noticed the site seems to change from visit to visit. I was looking on Click2Detail's website at all their bits and pieces you can buy especially at the 747 wheel bays and landing gear in 1/72, then went on the Titan page and I'm sure it wasn't showing the C-5 landing gear on the home page when I was on there a week ago, but now it does. Same when I was looking at the Voyager and MRTT pages, I fairly sure I saw a complete wheel bay + u/c set in one photo and thought 'that's what I need for my BAe844 project'. Week later there nothing showing that ----

As an aside, Click2Detail is Titan, or Titan is Click2Detail, so maybe the thread title should reflect that. How do I know, when I bought the Space Shuttle tail fairing and the 737 air stair off Click2Detail a short while ago, the payment went through Titan Models.