General Category > New Model Kit News/Reviews

Arma Hobby

<< < (5/6) > >>

Chris:

--- Quote from: Volkodav on November 22, 2022, 03:16:43 PM ---Has anyone built one of their kits yet?

--- End quote ---

Yes the PZL 11 and one of the Hurricane's. They are very good but their "Expert" boxings are extremely fussy from my point of view. Much happier with their standard boxings. If you only want a single Hurricane Mk 1 and you don't mind a fabric wing version then their isn't much to choose between theirs and the Airfix version if I'm honest and I'd plump for Airfix.

I've got a couple more in the stash ; a P-39, a Mustang and a Wildcat. I've read some interesting reviews as far as building the Wildcats undercarriage which is why I probably haven't built mine yet.

--- Quote from: The Big Gimper on November 22, 2022, 08:28:19 PM ---
Hyperscale review:

This is a an absolutely beautiful kit of a well-deserved subject. We’ve long needed an updated P-39 in the “one true scale” and the folks at ARMA have delivered. The inscribed surface details are ample and scale-appropriate. The cockpit detail is awesome right out of the box. The parts count is low, the engineering is simple, and quality decals decals covering 5 schemes seals the deal. What’s not to like?

Highly Recommended!

--- End quote ---

We obviously have a different definition of low and simple

GTX_Admin:

GTX_Admin:

GTX_Admin:

GTX_Admin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version