General Category > New Model Kit News/Reviews

Amusing Hobby

<< < (29/35) > >>

ChernayaAkula:
Oooooh, cool!  8)

EDIT: Since everybody seems to be going out of their way to avoid replacing the awful Dragon M103 and since I suspect Amusing Hobby will also release every other early Cold War tank before righting a wrong by giving us a new M103, can I suggest a plastic Black Prince, pretty please?

Gingie:
T-90 and Uran-9.

The Uran-9 is a UGV, I think the first mainstream AFV kit UGV? I recall a resin 6x6 and the EOD Robot bot nothing in styrene It looks to be the size of a M114 perhaps larger than that. It is ripe for BTS treatment - in fact, I had to google Uran-9 to make sure it wasn't a what if!

Ramba:

--- Quote from: Gingie on November 29, 2022, 10:44:28 PM ---T-90 and Uran-9.

The Uran-9 is a UGV, I think the first mainstream AFV kit UGV? I recall a resin 6x6 and the EOD Robot bot nothing in styrene It looks to be the size of a M114 perhaps larger than that. It is ripe for BTS treatment - in fact, I had to google Uran-9 to make sure it wasn't a what if!

--- End quote ---

This Insider article from 2018 said the Uran-9 performed horribly in Syria.
https://www.businessinsider.com/russias-uran-9-robot-tank-performed-horribly-in-syria-2018-7

GTX_Admin:
Cool to have the Uran-9 nevertheless

ChernayaAkula:
10 bucks says they're pulling a Mechanical Turk and have stuffed some poor Private Conscriptovich in there. :P  ;D
Look at the gas pistons holding up the side armour.  :o "Armour".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version