General Category > New Model Kit News/Reviews

PJ Production

(1/2) > >>

Jeffry Fontaine:
PJ Production web page link

Click on image or the html below to view the product page for this kit

Kit number 721027 - AMD MIRAGE V BA/BR (Plastique injecté)

Additional images of the kit may be viewed at CyberModeler PJ Production 1/72 Mirage 5 BA/BR

Looks like a really nice model of the Mirage V complete with a nose for just about every occasion.  From the images it almost looks like you could make an IAF Nesher with what is included in the nose section.  I defer that to the experts though, I am but an amateur when it comes to the fine details.  A Mirage V is a Mirage V, is a Mirage V :)

elmayerle:
I can only hope that they'll do the variation on the supersonic tanks that carried bombs on them.  I so want to put that on some other aircraft with suitable bombs, guided or not.

Jeffry Fontaine:

--- Quote from: elmayerle on October 30, 2012, 12:28:45 PM ---I can only hope that they'll do the variation on the supersonic tanks that carried bombs on them.  I so want to put that on some other aircraft with suitable bombs, guided or not.
--- End quote ---

Is the Revell 1/72nd scale Mirage III still available?  I remember that kit had a set of those devices in the kit. 

elmayerle:

--- Quote from: Jeffry Fontaine on October 30, 2012, 01:04:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: elmayerle on October 30, 2012, 12:28:45 PM ---I can only hope that they'll do the variation on the supersonic tanks that carried bombs on them.  I so want to put that on some other aircraft with suitable bombs, guided or not.
--- End quote ---

Is the Revell 1/72nd scale Mirage III still available?  I remember that kit had a set of those devices in the kit.

--- End quote ---
Not too often seen and I sold the one I had to Roger.

Jeffry Fontaine:
CyberModeler in-box review - PJ Production 1/72 scale Mirage IIIE (kit number 721026)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version