General Category > New Model Kit News/Reviews

Belcher Bits

<< < (3/8) > >>

The Big Gimper:

--- Quote from: Jeffry Fontaine on December 26, 2012, 03:55:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: Gingie on December 26, 2012, 01:41:16 AM ---Mike's a member at the local club - I hope to get some time on his lathe in 2013 to turn an Honest John. Pics will be posted here of course!
--- End quote ---

Wish Mike was my neighbor, it would certainly be fun to provide advice and share ideas with him.

--- End quote ---

Mike lives about 15 minutes away from me. Feel free to send him an email. belcherbits@gmail.com

LemonJello:
Alright, just sent off an email, I'm ordering the BB-31 set and a set of decals (BD-19) meant for Canadian CH-147/-113s that will instead be used on my SAR V-22.

Diamondback:
Evil idea... given the head-start of range to target and BUFF altitude, could an air-launch Bomarc be used as a proto-ABM?

finsrin:

--- Quote from: Jeffry Fontaine on March 20, 2012, 01:49:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: elmayerle on March 20, 2012, 10:25:08 AM ---Hmm, the B-52 as a standoff interceptor with Bomarcs under the wings and Bendix Eagles on rotary launchers in the weapons bays?
--- End quote ---

I was thinking more like Bomarc air to surface missiles or anti-radar missiles for servicing targets that could not wait for a Hound Dog :)

--- End quote ---

Like this idea as a super duper Hound Dog application. 
Also ABM as mentioned.  Deploy to areas of tension when ABM base can't be built.
Either way it will be cool model.

Litvyak:
I've got the CH-124A conversion kit from Belcher Bits in 1/72 that's just gathering dust, if anyone's interested...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version