Author Topic: Wings of Zen  (Read 23681 times)

Offline taiidantomcat

• Plastic Origamist...and not too shabby with the painting either!
  • Stylishly late...because he was reading comics
Re: Wings of Zen
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2016, 11:24:24 AM »
That looks great!!
"They know you can do anything, So the question is, what don't you do?"

-David Fincher

Offline DFZ

• Bitten by the Viper...
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2016, 08:58:28 PM »
"Stick and stones may brake some bones but a 3,57's gonna blow your damn head off!"

Offline DFZ

• Bitten by the Viper...
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2016, 07:46:49 AM »
PoAF Eurofighter Typhoon - 702 TFS "Escorpiões" , BA11 Beja, 2016

"In 1983, the Eurofighter program was composed of 5 collaborating countries, but in 1985, the French government decided to pull out of the project and preferred to support the development of the Dassault Rafale. The management group was faced with the need to find another partner to share the costs of development and also divide the production benefits. Portugal was to become an official EU country in 1986, and was in urging for new job opportunities for it's people. The creation and development of new industries was promoted and a good share of European funds were directed to new industrial parks outside of mass-populated areas.
 The Portuguese Air Force Generals were the first to take advantage of the situation, seeing an opportunity to be part of the development of modern warfare equipment which would be a major boost to its forces in the end, were it would put them among the best equipped air forces of the world for some time. 
The idea of entering the Eurofighter program, which had just lost a partner, was taken to the government, which appreciated the idea that the weapons industry was something that could make a lot of difference in the Gross Domestic Product of a country.
Decision was made to go ahead with the idea and present the proposal to the management board of the participating countries.
After some debate, the 4 original partners inform the Portuguese government that the participation would be accepted if the production share was equivalent to the country's economy when compared to the other 4, thus meaning they would get the smallest share.
The PT government admitting it is only fair, accepts and becomes the 5th partner in the program in 1987.
After the rough ride on the negotiations table to divide the work shares, Portugal and Spain both get 6,5%, Italy gets 21%, while Germany and Britain each getting 33% of the shares.
Built in Portugal would be the flight surfaces, including rudder, canards, ailerons, flaps and also the airbrake. A few small engine components were also attributed to a Portuguese company, which also got to build some parts of electronic and hydraulic systems.

The first deliveries began taking place in 2003, but the PoAF would still wait until 2006 to receive it's first 12 of 48 aircraft, two being twin-seat trainers. The first 5 PoAF pilots got their training from 2005 to 2006 at the RAF Coningsby air base with the No. 17 Squadron.
For the reception and operation of the new type, the 702 TFS "Escorpiões" was reactivated, after being disbanded since the end of the colonial war in Mozambique back in 1974, where it operated with the scorpion as name and symbol of their squadron.
Operating since 2006 at BA11 Beja air base, the PoAF Eurofighters would participate in various exercises around the world and see their first combat operations with the UN coalition in 2011 during the Libyan civil war."

Well, that's it for my airbrushing test subject, although it's not actually a "scheme", i'm actually pretty happy with the result.  :)
Sorry for the blurry pics, it was the best i could get... i really need to buy a camera...

Hope you like it and thanks for looking!  :)

Zen
 :icon_meditation:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 02:03:53 AM by DFZ »
"Stick and stones may brake some bones but a 3,57's gonna blow your damn head off!"

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2016, 02:34:21 AM »
 :)
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline DFZ

• Bitten by the Viper...
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2016, 07:37:50 AM »
"With the Battle of France in full swing, the U.K. and it's allies needed all the help they could get. With the early involvement of Portugal by the secret reactivation of the Windsor Treaty in May of 1940, some PoAF pilots soon found themselves going to England to help out the tired pilots of the RAF. Comprised of 22 pilots of the 1st FSW of Tancos's BA3, this help would be much appreciated by the the British pilots, as was the help of other voluntary pilots from other countries from Europe and around the globe.
As the war came to and end with the defeat of the Nazis, the return of troops to their nations began almost immediately and the Portuguese Expeditionary Forces was no exception so by the end of 1945, most of the troops were back home.
In early 1946, a major restructuring of all Portuguese armed forces began to bring all services up-to-date with the new technologies and tactics recently acquired, but the PoAF was already equipped with recent aircraft, most of them acquired during the war years, as it had been more directly involved in combat than any other Portuguese armed forces branch.
Aircraft such as the NA P-51 Mustang, Republic P-47 Thunderbolt , Hawker Hurricane and the Supermarine Spitfire, these aircraft were mostly of the latest models, as most of the older versions were almost completely replaced by the end of the war.
One of the best fighters the war brought forward was the mighty Thunderbolt and with such a weapon in their hands, PoAF war veteran pilots brought back their combat experience to the academy and the PoAF was never the same.
The 5th Fighter Squadron was formed in July, 1946 when the Portuguese National Air Guard, the GNA(Guarda Nacional Aérea) was established at BA2 at Ota, and flew the Jugs till their retirement in 1956.
The pilots of the 5th FS would soon travel to the U.S. to start training for the transition to the F-86F that was already being negotiated with the USAF."

Well, that's my 4th finished model this year and that matches my total output of 4 in 2015! On top of that, it's also my 4th whif of the year...  :)
It's the excellent Revell 1/72 P-47D-30, which had been in my stalled builds pile since i decided to halt the build and wait to finish it later after i got my modeling skills a bit more advanced. There are a lot of blunders but i'm happy with it, it was a fun build, no problems with most of the kit, except for the canopy which didn't fit well in the closed position, so i had to sand the canopy's bottom framing to get it to conform to the fuselage when closed.
Other than that, only my mistakes and lack of a decent fingertip set on my hands...  ;D
It also came out of the pile to be another build for my alternative PoAF since WWII, in which Portugal joined the Allies in the effort against the Nazis, since May of 1940.
Tried some paint chipping for the first time on the anti-glare panel, which is the only painted area on the fuselage and was a good test. I can see in the pics that i overdid it a bit but i don't think it's very bad, it's just bad... maybe next time! ;D
Also, the smoke stained areas didn't come out very well as the humbrol pigment just didn't wanna stick to the surface of the model. Another material that i have to properly learn how to use.

Hope you like this simple whif, thanks for looking!  :)

Zen
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 02:09:17 AM by DFZ »

Offline GTX_Admin

• Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2016, 03:15:51 AM »
Nice

Offline Brian da Basher

• He has an unnatural attraction to Spats...and a growing fascination with airships!
  • Hulk smash, Brian bash
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2016, 06:09:00 AM »
Your work is a wonder to behold, Zen! I'm particularly fond of your latest, that magnificent Portuguese P-47! You certainly don't see a Jug in those markings often and your skillful weathering really makes it believable!

Brian da Basher

P.S. I think I've built the same Revell kit, and I found it to be an excellent value for the money.

Offline DFZ

• Bitten by the Viper...
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2016, 10:42:14 AM »
Nice

Your work is a wonder to behold, Zen! I'm particularly fond of your latest, that magnificent Portuguese P-47! You certainly don't see a Jug in those markings often and your skillful weathering really makes it believable!

Brian da Basher

P.S. I think I've built the same Revell kit, and I found it to be an excellent value for the money.

Thanks, guys! :)

Glad to know you like it, i consider it a half-whif cause the PoAF had the exact same model of the Jug, it's just the story, serial and kill markings that make it a whif.
Brian, re the weathering, your words are too kind, thank you, but i'm really not worthy, the pics may be misleading you... it really isn't a perfect job and i still have to learn how to do it properly. Specially, the smoke stains, they're better on the left side, the surface of the model was just too gloss to let the pigments settle down on some spots as i also had problems getting to adhere on the underside.
But it was a fun build, the kit is the "Ball's out" nose art box. #04155, is it the same you built?

Cheers!

Zen

Offline Brian da Basher

• He has an unnatural attraction to Spats...and a growing fascination with airships!
  • Hulk smash, Brian bash
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2016, 05:48:50 PM »
<snip> the kit is the "Ball's out" nose art box. #04155, is it the same you built?

Cheers!

Zen

Looks like I was mistaken, mine was the P-47M kit#03984:

Turned it into an inline...

It was a lot of fun for the price of a Mickey D's breakfast!

Brian da Basher

Offline DFZ

• Bitten by the Viper...
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2016, 06:38:17 PM »
Very nice!  :) What's that engine? Ever thought of a Merlin or a Griffon on the Jug? ;)
The kit is probably the same with different decals, i've read a few reviews of both and it seems to be the same.
But i would like to try the Tamiya's kit of this jug, already have the razorback kit and it's even better than this gem, although a bit more expensive.

Zen

Offline Brian da Basher

• Hulk smash, Brian bash
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2016, 12:26:25 AM »
The engine was swiped from a 1/48 Testor's Curtiss R3C-2 float plane.

I like your thoughts on adding a Merlin or Griffin to the Jug.

I've got a real soft-spot for the P-47 razor back too. Will be most interested to see what you do with it!

Brian da Basher

Offline DFZ

• Bitten by the Viper...
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2016, 10:18:14 PM »
Hi guys, i've been away for a while but have been busy, finished a few more..

"January, 1976. In the meetings held at Lajes AB in the Azores, the U.S. government and Navy representatives and their recently elected Portuguese counterparts reached an agreement, which stated that the U.S. would maintain it's occupation of the base for at least another 20 years. As part of the payment for the this renewed period, the Portuguese Navy Admirals were finally granted the full cooperation of U.S. nuclear carrier design teams to start working on the first Portuguese supercarrier.
The PoN had been operating the first 2 carriers built by the Portuguese naval industry(INP) since 1963. These were the conventional-powered Vasco da Gama class carriers, displacing around 33.000 tons each, with angled deck and CATOBAR design, similar to the French Clemenceau.
The PoN wanted a nuclear powered aircraft carrier for the XXI century to help maintain the role it had of watching the middle section of the Atlantic Ocean since the Nato conference held in Lisbon, in 1952. Also looking to the future in terms of newer aircraft, the Vasco da Gama class vessels were already starting to show their age and would soon need to be modernized with some up-to-date electronic systems and newer hydraulic catapult systems, and besides that, they should probably be retired around the year 2000.
The new carrier would be called "Infante D. Henrique", the one and only of it's class to be built. It would be very similar to the new USS Nimitz class carriers, and would operate a variety of new aircraft, which, obviously, also had to be acquired.
There wasn't much to worry about in making decisions as the American ships would be a very obvious example to follow by the Portuguese carrier.
After several budget cuts, delays with US tech teams being available to train and supervise the installation process of the main nuclear components and systems, the suspension of the program during 2 years and much debate about Portugal needing such a vessel, funding and technicians finally started coming through, and the keel of the "Infante D.Henrique" was laid down on the 15th of September, 1979. 3 years later, it was christened and launched at the Alcântara INP Docks on the Tejo estuary, in Lisbon.
After several delays in construction due to worker strikes and more budget cuts, after another 6 years for completion, the ship was ready for it's final acceptance trials with it's new air wing.
The new F-18C/D were among the chosen aircraft and, the also new Naval Fleet Squadron 300 "The Barbarians", were chosen to be the first to call the "Infante" their home at sea.

This is the 1/72 F-18B/D hobby boss kit that was started around 2 years ago...?  :roll:
Shamelessly stole the kit's decals for the VMFA(AW)-225 Vikings, and the fin flash and serial number from a Santa Cruz F-16A sheet, mixed and transformed into the fictitious NFS300, The Barbarians.  :twisted:
The crew is from a Revell U.S./Nato pilots set, drop tanks from the kit, aim-9s from Revell F-16 kit, aim-7s from Hasegawa air to air U.S. missile set, Mk.20 Rockeyes from Italeri F-16 kit and all the antennas were made out of styrene bits cut to shape. Paints and varnish are Tamiya acrylics, main color XF-24 don't know what's the name grey...  :-D Nose cone is XF-19 sky grey, nozzles are X-10 gun metal and X-11 silver.
I know, it's not much but, i managed to mess up what was actually a nice paint job, while gluing on the antennas and handling the model with painted fingers... Also managed to put too much glue when i closed up the canopy, but as it was masked, i only saw the excess glue on the inside today after unmasking...  :evil:
Oh, well... at least it's another one off the stalled builds pile and bench, and on to my display shelf... The 5th whif finished this year, out of 6 models.  :grin:
It's one from a bunch of builds i still want to include in my alternative history for the Portuguese military forces.
Next was one of my all time favorite fighters, the F-16XL, my first build of one of my "holy grail" kits.

7th model of the year, Monogram's 1/72 F-16XL in PoAF Service. :mrgreen:

"In 1986, the General Dynamics F-16XL was entered in the ETF competition against the F-15E from McDonnel-Douglas. The F-15E Strike Eagle was chosen to avoid closing the F-15 production line but the F-16XL would be kept in the backburner as there were several interested countries. Israel and the UAE were the first to chose the F-16XL over the standard F-16A/B.
The number of orders convinced the USAF and the US government to allow the exportation of the advanced fighter. The number of orders would grow over the following years, leading GD to sideline the standard F-16 design and keep producing the XL.
Portugal acquired it's first batch of 20 F-16XLs in 1994 through the "Peace Atlantis II" agreement but a second delivery would take place in the end of 1995, totaling 48 aircraft.
The first PoAF Squadron to transition from the A-7P to the Viper was the 201st FS Falcões (Falcons), based at Monte Real BA5 air base.
In 2014, the last of the Portuguese XLs was updated with the MLU program, during which, the new radar absorbing "Have Glass V" paint was to be applied to the whole fuselage, including external hardware commonly used like the external fuel tanks and pylons, excluding the radome."

After these, i finished the Revell 1/72 Me-262, which was for my best mate's kid to play with so, no small parts like landing gear and the likes... He'd already tried to build it but couldn't so he asked me to do it. My first Luftwaffe WWII camo, freehand airbrushed mottling.

So, that brings the total of finished models this year, up to 8, already doubling the 4 i've finished last year! :icon_beer:
Thanks for dropping by!

Zen
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 02:23:51 AM by DFZ »

Offline GTX_Admin

• Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2016, 04:45:15 AM »
Nice work

Offline Brian da Basher

• Hulk smash, Brian bash
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2016, 04:53:07 AM »
Love that Hornet with the very cool, colorful tail art!

Brian da Basher

Offline DFZ

• Bitten by the Viper...
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2016, 09:50:41 AM »
Thanks, guys! Glad to know you like them! :)
Next one coming out is the single seat version of the Silent Eagle, which i'm hoping to finish this weekend.

Zen

Offline DFZ

• Bitten by the Viper...
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2016, 10:08:52 AM »
And so, the F-15CSE is done, my 9th finished model of 2016! :icon_beer:
More pics and backstory tomorrow.

Zen
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 02:24:43 AM by DFZ »

Offline DFZ

• Bitten by the Viper...
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2016, 09:15:38 AM »
"When the F/A-22A Raptor became operational, the Israeli Air Force was one of the first to ask for the new fighter to be exported, but it was a short-lived dream because the US government deemed the aircraft off limits for exportation. It was to be an American fighter only as the technology was top secret and there was no way the USAF would allow their best aircraft to be used by anyone else.
In early 2015, the IAF sends the US government, an order of 25 F-15SE airframes to equip 2 squadrons, surprising everyone, including Lockheed Martin.
The debate among IAF generals, about the purchase of more F-35s was heating up because of the supposed lack of maneuverability in a dogfight, this being a critical issue for the IAF, which, by having such a reputation of aerial combat masters, didn't wanna rely on the alleged ability to survive by having a higher situational awareness and better electronic countermeasures and stealth.
The IAF Generals wanted to have 2 squadrons of new F-15 fighters to replace the aging models, which are now well over 20 years old and all have a large number of flight hours. Also, there was a growing concern that the sovereignty of the Israeli state was becoming compromised with their neighbors' latest military acquisitions, so the air superiority would have to be a priority.

From when the order was submitted to the US, the new fighters, which were to be F-15SEs, but the IAF wanted single seat Silent Eagles, but Boeing wasn't very interested in reopening the single seat assembly line for only 25 airframes. They were "forced" to take the twin seat SE, which were to be equipped with indigenous hardware made by Elbit systems.

While the US congress decided if the sale would be allowed or not, the IAF generals asked Elbit engineers if they could use the Silent Eagles as an example to convert the old F-15C BAAZ/2000 airframes into Silent Eagles. "Yes and we can make it better than the original ones!" they said.
The generals scratched their heads but gave them the green light, for them, if it flew as good as the F-15C and had up-to-date avionics, it was fine.
The engineers at Elbit would only have to wait for the sale to be accepted. In a couple of months, the first 4 jets arrive at the Elbit hangars for the electronic systems installation. At the same time, the engineers made sure they got every bit of info they needed to convert the old airframes into "almost 5th gen" fighters...

Along with structural reinforcements, there would be a few new features used on the Eagle for the first time, like the internally-mounted IFTS sensor in front of the canopy, 2 powerful radar jammer pods on the wingtips, similar to the ones on the EF-18G Growler. This would make the Eagle much harder to detect when engaging aerial opponents, as it could reduce detection range by over 40% on enemy radar.

But the most striking external differences would be the SE 15º canted vertical stabs, and the new intakes, which were redesigned and reconfigured with radar wave deflecting panels on the inside to hide the engines, with the leading edge angles aligned with the LE of the wings.

These new F-15s would be covered with a coat of a special formula of paint, supposedly created by Elbit systems. Although there were rumours that Israeli Mossad spies had infiltrated the Lockheed Martin's Forth Worth facilities and stolen the F-22 and 35's paint formulas, the Israeli government would deny these accusations and point fingers at the Chinese.
Even if it was derived from the stolen formulas, this coating was developed to be stronger, strong enough to resist the scorching heat of the desert and sand storms, and yet maintain it's radar absorbing properties for a reasonable period of time.

Redesignated by the IAF as the F-15CSE "בז שותק" or Skia Baz, the Shadow Falcon, these new fighters would be stationed with the 253rd squadron, the Negev, at Ramon air base, from the beginning of March, 2017. Joining the F-16I, this would become one of the best equipped squadrons, protecting the southwest region of the country."

List of important internal upgrades:
FAST packs, which held 4 amraams, carrying 2000 pounds of fuel, a new AESA radar similar to the Raytheon AN/APG-82(V)1 but with optimized air to air modes, new communications and data link system capable of integration with the future F-35I's MADL data link, electronic jammer pods with MILDS sensors, EADS sensors just below the cockpit canopy , the newly developed EL-100 IFTS sensor, with capabilities similar to the Pirate IRST of the Eurofighter Typhoon, placed in front of the canopy.
Python5 and the new I-Derby ER missiles with reduced front fins to fit into the missile bays on the FAST packs would make this a frightening adversary for quite a few more years."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 02:28:25 AM by DFZ »

Offline elmayerle

• Its about time there was an Avatar shown here...
  • Über Engineer...at least that is what he tells us.
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2016, 10:34:44 AM »
That paint may have had sub-rosa assistance from Northrop-Grumman, who have experience with high-temp erosion of L-O coatings ('bput all I can say about that).  I suspect to reduce "down the intake" reflections, a simple vaned section, as used on the X-32 and intended for the F-32, would be the simplest approach.

Beautiful work on this one and the three previous models.

*grin* Can I persuade you to do a V-22 in Portuguese markings?  Perhaps flying COD support to the "Infante D. Henrique" as well as supporting other operations much as CV-22B's and MV-22B's do now?  If you do it in 1/72, I can only recommend the Hasegawa kit as an accurate replica of a production V-22B.

Offline DFZ

• Bitten by the Viper...
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2016, 08:07:08 PM »
That paint may have had sub-rosa assistance from Northrop-Grumman, who have experience with high-temp erosion of L-O coatings ('bput all I can say about that).  I suspect to reduce "down the intake" reflections, a simple vaned section, as used on the X-32 and intended for the F-32, would be the simplest approach.

Beautiful work on this one and the three previous models.

*grin* Can I persuade you to do a V-22 in Portuguese markings?  Perhaps flying COD support to the "Infante D. Henrique" as well as supporting other operations much as CV-22B's and MV-22B's do now?  If you do it in 1/72, I can only recommend the Hasegawa kit as an accurate replica of a production V-22B.

Thank you, my friend!  :icon_alabanza:
Would be quite a scandal if it leaked out, wouldn't it? I think they'd still blame the Chinese... ;D
Re the intakes, well, i'm nothing close to an expert, if only... :-[ Thanks for mentioning that, it's good info for future projects!  ;) I've never had a chance to see the vanes inside of the X-32's intakes... any pics of that? Probably classified, right? In the ones i've found, there's nothing inside the intake, except for the cover it has on, at the Patuxent River naval air museum.
About the V-22B, i'd never thought of building that... Thanks for the idea! It would certainly be a very unexpected whif, especially by most Portuguese modelers!! You say the Hase kit, right? Gonna take a look to see if i can find a good deal... >:D

Zen

Offline elmayerle

• Its about time there was an Avatar shown here...
  • Über Engineer...at least that is what he tells us.
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2016, 12:00:33 AM »
About half-way down http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,2121.0/all.html there's a picture looking down the inlet of the X-32 that shows the blocker of radially-arranged vanes made of RAM.

yes, the Hase kit is the only good 1/72 production V-22 replica.

Offline Brian da Basher

• Hulk smash, Brian bash
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2016, 04:16:29 AM »
I really like your work on the burner cans and the bit of metal just forward of them. Compliments that dark color scheme wonderfully!

Brian da Basher

Offline DFZ

• Bitten by the Viper...
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2016, 05:36:58 AM »
About half-way down http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,2121.0/all.html there's a picture looking down the inlet of the X-32 that shows the blocker of radially-arranged vanes made of RAM.

yes, the Hase kit is the only good 1/72 production V-22 replica.

Thanks, but i can't see most pics on that thread, could it be because i'm not registered on the forum?

I really like your work on the burner cans and the bit of metal just forward of them. Compliments that dark color scheme wonderfully!

Brian da Basher

Thank you, Brian! Glad you to know you like it!  :)
I have another one of these kits in the stash, i believe i'll be able to do a much better job on that one.  and i also wanna buy the twin seat kit from Italeri, IMHO, good value for money.

Zen

Offline taiidantomcat

• Plastic Origamist...and not too shabby with the painting either!
  • Stylishly late...because he was reading comics
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2016, 08:52:30 AM »
F-15SE seems like a great and easy whif, but you really went  the extra mile with this scheme and the intakes! Cool idea with a single seater too, and I like the tail decals
"They know you can do anything, So the question is, what don't you do?"

-David Fincher

Offline DFZ

• Bitten by the Viper...
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2016, 10:52:38 PM »
F-15SE seems like a great and easy whif, but you really went  the extra mile with this scheme and the intakes! Cool idea with a single seater too, and I like the tail decals

Thank you!  :) I did think of taking the easy way out, just canting the tails and use pylon station1&9, but i've always thought that the Eagle's intakes could look better, and with the stealth upgrade being done, why not? Planform alignment is one of the things that helps to deflect the radar waves, so i had to do it. Probably could be done in real life, just by reshaping the edges of the top and bottom parts, even with an angle grinder... ;D

Zen

Offline pigflyer

• If reality is real, give me whatif. Really?
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2016, 04:02:54 AM »
Loving the lot, but the F5 & F15 are just superb. I really believe that a lot of money could be saved by building or rebuilding things like the eagle.
If it aint broke, don't fix it, maybe build more with mods like your F15CSE, and save on all sorts of costs.
Some things are just, right! Like the Dak or Canberra. The only replacement is another one of the same. :)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 04:05:07 AM by pigflyer »
If I don't plan it, it can't go wrong!

If it's great, I did it. If it's naff, I found it.