Current and Finished Projects > Profiles and Pixels

Small Brown Dog Artwork and related

<< < (101/104) > >>

Small brown dog:

--- Quote from: apophenia on November 25, 2023, 09:41:28 AM ---
Anyway, if needs must, 'Happy Christmas' to you too. (Although that immediately has me wondering about the potential of reindeer-replacement electrical levitation drives ...)  ;)

--- End quote ---

Funny you show mention that as there has been a couple of dead end ideas and one that got a little further but died involving an early Whittle engine.

Geist:
Nice work!
Just a tip, I would remove the aircraft shadow. It is not fitting in the scene. ;)

taiidantomcat:
I really love the work you have shared with us and the kind of universe you have built up!

I have been thinking of an aircraft model that could be built without too much modification to fit and I came across an old photo of a P-61 being restored in the US that would fit your world perfectly:

seems like it might be the fastest way to get a near ready made model into "service"

My other idea was a B-24 but with just 2 engines--  P-47 "Pods" or "booms"  positioned in the #2 and #3 (the inboard) engine spots and the wings removed outside of what connects the P-47s to the B-24:

dummied this up after i realized it was probably easier to show, rather than describe.  :smiley:

Small brown dog:

--- Quote from: Geist on March 24, 2024, 10:56:20 PM ---Nice work!
Just a tip, I would remove the aircraft shadow. It is not fitting in the scene. ;)

--- End quote ---
I see it more of a subjective observation than a tip but thanks for the feedback

Small brown dog:

--- Quote from: taiidantomcat on June 05, 2024, 02:33:25 AM ---I really love the work you have shared with us and the kind of universe you have built up!

I have been thinking of an aircraft model that could be built without too much modification to fit and I came across an old photo of a P-61 being restored in the US that would fit your world perfectly:

seems like it might be the fastest way to get a near ready made model into "service"

My other idea was a B-24 but with just 2 engines--  P-47 "Pods" or "booms"  positioned in the #2 and #3 (the inboard) engine spots and the wings removed outside of what connects the P-47s to the B-24:

dummied this up after i realized it was probably easier to show, rather than describe.  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Y'know, a boomed twin P47 might be cool ... I like it  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version