Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

Proposed GB Calendar for 2012

<< < (2/8) > >>

Dr. YoKai:
 looks like at least three I could get into-and thats plenty to keep me occupied. I like GBs, but I'd feel weird trying to take part in every single one of them.

apophenia:
"15 Jun - 31 Jul:  ??" means nothing decided for that slot? If so, I vote for Cranked/Uncranked  ;D

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: apophenia on February 15, 2012, 12:14:04 PM ---"15 Jun - 31 Jul:  ??" means nothing decided for that slot? If so, I vote for Cranked/Uncranked  ;D

--- End quote ---

Yep, that slot is vacant - I figured we might vote on what goes there closer to the date.  So feel free to keep offering suggestions.

finsrin:
Suggestion for empty slot.
Builders pick of airplane, ship, tank/vehicle that looks to be functional (airworthy, seaworthy, mobile on land, etc) but is of definitely less than a desirable configuration to spend defense dollars on and go to war with.  Is armed, can fight, but we really should have got something more desirable for our defense dollars.
Wild ass ideas:  Forrestal carrier w/o catapults (cheaper) so operates mix of prop fighters (Tigercat, Bearcat, Corsair), Appache/Cobra/other helicopters, Harriers, V-22, O-2, OV-10, A-1.....    might have a few 40mm quad guns removed from scrapped WW2 cruiser; were already paid for and they can shoot.
SAC B-25 carries one half recessed ALCM and equipped for IFR.  Plus under wing jet pods???
F-15 with OV-10 engine added to each wing for shorter takeoff.
M-48/60/M1 tank hull with turret mounting two 75/76mm type Sherman tank guns and 37mm turret on top from Grant or Stuart tank.
Things that can go to war but are likely to result congressional hearings before they have to.

deathjester:
How about resurrecting Weaver's Batman GB?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version