Author Topic: Italian M13/40 Interior  (Read 2877 times)

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Italian M13/40 Interior
« on: April 18, 2014, 10:34:20 AM »
Hi, guys! :))

Does anyone know if someone does an interior kit for the Tamiya M13/40? ???

I'm in the process of building one which I would like to modify by removing the turret... but for that I need an interior. :icon_crap:

Thanks, in advance! :)
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Re: Italian M13/40 Interior
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 01:49:15 AM »
I am not aware of any specific for that.  The closest might be something like ModelVictoria's 1/35 "SEMOVENTE" ITALIANO M 40 - 75/18

The Semovente 75/18 was based upon the chassis of the M13/40.  If you wanted to also do the turret interior, you might try using this conversion/detailing kit from the same company.
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 09:38:51 PM »
I'd forgotten about the Sevomente but I can't find anywhere that sells those to get a price.

Anyway, I've kinda come to the conclusion that I'll either just keep the turret on (or swap it out with another) & fudge around a few things.

(Aussie, PTO)
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 03:03:14 AM »
I'd forgotten about the Sevomente but I can't find anywhere that sells those to get a price.

Err…the link I included above included both price and a way to purchase.
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline Old Wombat

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 10:58:40 PM »
OK, lets make that a reasonable price (ie: one I'm willing to pay to modify a AU$28 (?) tank into a whif, which AU$77+p&h isn't).

BUT - Thanks for trying, Greg! :)