Author Topic: LF: 72nd scale Airfix HS 126A-1 Clear Parts  (Read 2025 times)

Offline father ennis

• I got paint older than most of you guys ...
  • Our Scifi, armour-building Rennissance Priest...
LF: 72nd scale Airfix HS 126A-1 Clear Parts
« on: February 24, 2013, 04:05:17 PM »
I need a windscreen (part 13) for my Airfix HS 126A-1.  It's kit number 03028-7. Series 3 or it was when it was new. I have only been able to locate ones for the Italarie kit which don't fit.  One of these decades,I really do want to build this kit ... !!!
I may be old but I'm not dead ... yet anyway ... !!!    And NO I did not know Richard III !!!!!!

Offline Klaus Wachsmuth

• First "redskin" of WHIF!
Re: LF: 72nd scale Airfix HS 126A-1 Clear Parts
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 11:24:00 AM »
I need a windscreen (part 13) for my Airfix HS 126A-1.  It's kit number 03028-7. Series 3 or it was when it was new. I have only been able to locate ones for the Italarie kit which don't fit.  One of these decades,I really do want to build this kit ... !!!

Good news, Father Ennis. Went to my local IPMS chapter meeting tonight, and one of the fellows has the complete kit up for disposal. Told him I'd let him know if you were still interested. If you are, just rattle my cage. ;D

Coyote Wolf Clan, Mohawk Nation, Keeper of the Eastern Door

Offline father ennis

• I got paint older than most of you guys ...
  • Our Scifi, armour-building Rennissance Priest...
Re: LF: 72nd scale Airfix HS 126A-1 Clear Parts
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 04:32:47 PM »
As we say here in Oklahoma,OH HELL YES ,I DO !!!!!!!! See what I need to do and PM me . And thank-you both very much !!!
I may be old but I'm not dead ... yet anyway ... !!!    And NO I did not know Richard III !!!!!!