Author Topic: Barracuda Studios  (Read 3375 times)

Offline Daryl J.

• Assures us he rarely uses model glue in dentistry
Barracuda Studios
« on: August 25, 2012, 10:22:27 PM »
Barracuda Studios have now released a 5-blade prop and spinner set for the late Spitfire.

Now go hang that prop on some early Griffon Spitfires and confuse the daylights out of the JMN set.   :icon_fsm: :icon_fsm: :icon_fsm: >:D :-*
kwyxdxLg5T

Offline kitnut617

• Measures the actual aircraft before modelling it...we have the photographic evidence.
  • Holding Pattern
  • I'd rather be dirtbike riding...
Re: Barracuda Studios
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 10:30:40 PM »
What scale Daryl

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 03:30:13 AM »
1/48:

They have also released the following:

1/48 Seafire FR. 47 Contra Prop Blades (I wish it were the complete spinner as well - that would be most welcome!!!  I have actually contacted them suggesting they release the full spinner/blades combo):

1/48 Spitfire Camera Bay Inserts (might be useful if you want to make some other recon birds):

1/48 Spitfire 22, Seafire 47 Control Surfaces:

1/48 Griffon Spitfire Rocker Cover Fairings:

1/48 Mk. 22/24 Carburettor Intake:

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 03:35:16 AM »
BTW, anyone wanting any of their products, just click on the image below to go to their website where you can order directly.

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline kitnut617

• Measures the actual aircraft before modelling it...we have the photographic evidence.
  • Holding Pattern
  • I'd rather be dirtbike riding...
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 03:47:21 AM »
Damn, going to need some of those for my Airfix/Eduard F.22 and FR.47 ---  :-X

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 07:12:28 AM »
Roy Sutherland of Barracuda Studios has shared some product preview images with HyperScale to show the new 1/72 & 1/32 scale resin main wheels for the Corsair, Hellcat, Barracuda Firefly, Typhoon, and Tempest.
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline The Big Gimper

• Any model will look better in RCAF, SEAC or FAA markings
  • Global Moderator
  • Cut. Cut. Cut. Measure. Cut. Cut. Crap. Toss.
    • Photobucket Modeling Album
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 07:07:27 AM »
Barracuda Studios is celebrating eight years in business with a Eighth Anniversary Sale! The sale begins tonight, Monday January 17th, at 12:01a.m. and will come to an end on Sunday January 24th at 11:59p.m. For orders of $35.00 and over, you will get 15% off at checkout. For orders of $100.00 and over, you will get 20% off at checkout. All products on the website are on sale.

Note that for overseas orders only, there is a discount code that you can enter at checkout to get an additional $5.00 off to help even the playing field shipping wise between domestic and international orders. Please note the discount code is for orders outside of the USA only. It's Barracuda Studios' way of saying thanks for your patronage and support over the last eight years.
Work in progress ::

I am giving up listing them. They all end up on the shelf of procrastination anyways.

User and abuser of Bothans...