Author Topic: Greenstrawberry  (Read 384 times)

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Greenstrawberry
« on: April 05, 2023, 11:27:56 PM »
Greenstrawberry are a (mostly) resin detail & figure producer for Sci Fi subjects out of the Czech Republic (Czechia).

Here's a link to their site: https://greenstrawberry.cz/

They've just released a series of original series Lost in Space figures in 1/35 for anyone interested;

[They show a base with the sleeper/cryo tubes with this set but it isn't clear if the base is part of it.]

I have a couple of their RUR (Reconn. Unit Robot) figures & they are excellent! (Note to self: I really must finish the diorama they're for!)
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Online Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Re: Greenstrawberry
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2023, 12:39:28 AM »
Doctor Smith should have been spaced at the first opportunity available.   >:D 

I picked up some of the Green Strawberry drone kits last year from an eStore that had the things available at a marked down price.  Cheap enough to warrant taking a chance and I was not disappointed with what I got.  While the propellers for the drone are PE and two-blades only I discovered that I could replace them with 1:700 PE submarine multi-blade propellers as the diameter was almost identical.  These replacement propellers were also on sale at the same place so it was a Win-Win for me!  :smiley:

(Image source: GreenStrawberry > Resin Kits > Quadrocopter Drone Spy)

***Edit to add link and image--jjf
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 12:51:17 AM by Jeffry Fontaine »
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg