Author Topic: FOUND  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Ramba

• Newly Joined - Welcome me!
FOUND
« on: November 03, 2022, 01:55:55 AM »
FOUND
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 12:16:31 AM by Ramba »

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Re: LF Miniart 1/35 SLA APC T-54 Dozer Blade parts
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2022, 08:49:22 AM »
Sorry, mate, can't help you. :icon_crap:

The only person I know with that kit has it because of the dozer blade. ;)
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline ChernayaAkula

• Was left standing in front when everyone else took one step back...
  • Global Moderator
  • Putting the "pro" in procrastination since...?
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2022, 08:56:21 AM »
Looks like you could do Ua5, Ua6 & Ua10 simply from plastic sheet provided someone can get you the dimensions/angles. And Ua14 also looks like several bits of rectangular sheet metal welded together. Okay, some angles on the short sides might complicate it a bit. Think some of your builds had more complicated scratch-built parts, tho.  :smiley:
Cheers,
Moritz

"The appropriate response to reality is to go insane!"

Offline Ramba

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2022, 09:02:50 PM »
Sorry, mate, can't help you. :icon_crap:

The only person I know with that kit has it because of the dozer blade. ;)

I know it is a long shot but it was worth a try  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Ramba

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2022, 09:06:11 PM »
Looks like you could do Ua5, Ua6 & Ua10 simply from plastic sheet provided someone can get you the dimensions/angles. And Ua14 also looks like several bits of rectangular sheet metal welded together. Okay, some angles on the short sides might complicate it a bit. Think some of your builds had more complicated scratch-built parts, tho.  :smiley:

I could try to scratch build it but it won't look right. The larger front triangular part is molded as one piece and has a lot of angled parts as you already noticed. The parts are already available in the kit so would prefer the kit parts. It was a long shot finding the kit parts but was hoping someone gave up on their kit and had them as left overs.

Offline Frank3k

• Excession
  • Global Moderator
  • Formerly Frank2056. New upgrade!
    • My new webpage
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2022, 10:51:27 PM »
I looked at the spruce tree sellers on eBay and they don’t have sprues from this kit.

A really long shot might be contacting Miniart directly, or one of the Ukraine based resellers

Offline Ramba

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2022, 11:18:32 PM »
I looked at the spruce tree sellers on eBay and they don’t have sprues from this kit.

A really long shot might be contacting Miniart directly, or one of the Ukraine based resellers

I checked the usual Ebay sellers as well and no luck.

I also contacted Miniart and also no luck. This is the reply I got from them,

Thank you for contacting us.
We do not have the opportunity to sell Sprues/Decals/PE separately from our kits, we sell our products to Distributors
and they distribute them to Hobby Shops. But if you have faced any issues during the assembling process, please let us know.

Best regards,
Customer Service MiniArt