Author Topic: Maritime Patrol GB Rules  (Read 3297 times)

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Maritime Patrol GB Rules
« on: April 30, 2022, 02:44:24 PM »
The quasi-obligatory rules for this (hopefully) successful GB are;

1.   Have Fun!
2.   Any vehicle, vessel, aircraft or figure involved in Maritime Patrol & Surveillance operations is permitted.
3.   Physical, digital & literary entries are all welcome to be entered, however voting categories will be reliant on the number of entries in each medium.
4.   GB runs from Your Local 0001hrs, on the 1st day in the month of May, in the year 2022 CE, to Your Local 2359hrs, on the 30th day in the month of June, in the year 2022 CE.
4a. End of GB is now 2359hrs (your) Local Time on the 14th day of July, in the year 2022CE.
5.   Preference is for builds to commence after the Start Time (see above).
6.   There is no Rule 6! (Don't ask me! It's a "thing", OK!)
7.   Any pre-started builds will need to be passed by the Moderator (Me) on the Public Discussion Thread that will be created for that purpose (images of the work as it stands preferred).
8.   Any questions relating to the relevance of a built to the GB Theme will need to go through the Public Discussion Thread.
9.   Moderator's decisions are final.
10. Have Fun!

Due to me losing complete track of time & date, these rules are non-negotiable. Sorry.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 02:41:10 PM by Old Wombat »
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."