Author Topic: Hobbyeasy - cheap, great customer service, did I mention cheap?  (Read 4778 times)

Offline Queeg

• Master armour builder
  • Lost but now foun .... nope - still lost!
Hobbyeasy - cheap, great customer service, did I mention cheap?
« on: October 15, 2012, 10:56:36 AM »
http://www.hobbyeasy.com/

I've been using these guys for over 10yrs now. Their pricing is roughly 1/3 to 1/2 the retail price of most kits on the shelf here in NZ, although the gap may differ for other countries. Their customer service is great too .....

I tend to wait for the deal I want or look to cheaper kits if I'm adding it to the whif/bash stash anyway, so after postage is added it works out about a 50% saving on most stuff. 

Recommended ......

Brent

Offline raafif

• Is formally accused of doing nasty things to DC-3s...and officially our first whiffing zombie
  • Whiffing Insane
Re: Hobbyeasy - cheap, great customer service, did I mention cheap?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 11:24:43 AM »
I concur with happiness - a great trader, fast service :)

Offline Frank3k

• Excession
  • Global Moderator
  • Formerly Frank2056. New upgrade!
    • My new webpage
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 12:11:12 AM »
Another good company in HK Lucky Model: http://www.luckymodel.com/

Between them and HobbyEasy you can get almost any kit or accessory. Their prices are excellent, even when you factor in shipping costs.

Offline Artivag

• I'll be back again & again & again~
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2024, 10:38:57 AM »
I find that Super-Hobby.com (or moje-hobby.com) is one of the best in the business. My adult son & I always combine our orders because their prices are typically far below US prices & on top of that we wind up paying almost nothing for shipping. I went WAY overboard this month with Eduard 1/72 Bf-109s. I bought a trio of dual combos plus a Profipack 109E-4. My son picked up the Tamiya 1/35 BT-42 as it was on sale for once! Incidentally my order means he'll get several 109s that are no less decent to build - they just aren't quite as detailed without buying aftermarkets.