Poll

Vote for your favorite Profiles and Digital Models:

Soviet MiG21MF (Glanini)
6 (14.6%)
Orlyonoks (raafif)
7 (17.1%)
Red-star RS-38 Lightning and RS-51 Mustang (Tophe)
6 (14.6%)
Soviet Air Forces & Aeroflot (AXOR)
13 (31.7%)
Soviet Aerobus Program (apophenia)
9 (22%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: July 05, 2017, 08:03:14 PM

Author Topic: Профили и опросы цифровых моделей (Profiles and Digital Models Poll)  (Read 4316 times)

Offline LemonJello

• MARPAT Master
  • Member number 100...WooHoo!!!
Comrades! Now is the time for voting on most glorious profile and/or digital model of Red Star Soviet Group Build!

Three (3) votes per comrade, you can be changing of votes once cast and the poll will run for fourteen (14) days.

The Committee of State Sanctioned Modelling, Alternative History and Tractor Carburettor Production thanks you for your efforts and revolutionary zeal!

**Due to unforeseen oversight, or use of superior stealth coatings, Comrades, you may now change your votes.**

Link to the completed entry thread: http://beyondthesprues.com/Forum/index.php?topic=7108.0
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 08:12:07 PM by LemonJello »

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Errr....where might Comrade Apophenia's glorious Soviet Aerobus Program images be? 
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline LemonJello

• MARPAT Master
Errr....where might Comrade Apophenia's glorious Soviet Aerobus Program images be?

He must have been using a most impressive stealth coating, as that can be the only reason I missed putting them in the poll.  That has been corrected.

Offline AXOR

• Our returned Monkey Box man
In this case I want to revise my vote and,if possible,all my works to be considered as one
Alex

Offline LemonJello

• MARPAT Master
Do to some, let's call them "irregularities" and the possibility of imperialist interference in the free and open voting, The Committee of State Sanctioned Modelling, Alternative History and Tractor Carburettor Production has reset the poll, and at Comrade AXOR's request, combined all of his entries into one grouping.

(irregularities in the sense that the moderator did a poor job of creating the poll)

« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 08:10:36 PM by LemonJello »

Offline AXOR

Not to worry comrade !
Regardless of what irregularities we are talking about your devotion to Motherland is still appreciated !

« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 09:17:40 PM by AXOR »
Alex

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
(irregularities in the sense that the moderator did a poor job of creating the poll)

The Committee of State Sanctioned Modelling, Alternative History and Tractor Carburettor Production is currently considering the options for said Comrade Moderator's "penance".  The Starfix and Unicraft factories in Gulag 6 are considered too lenient for offenders such as this.  Perhaps a stint at the vacuform kit bench working on the new Caproni Ca.60 kit (no-one is quite sure what scale it is...) will help him consider his actions:

Full Rigging is expected and all photo etch must be used!
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline AXOR

Alex