Author Topic: Zebu Land Cruiser built by Stefan Schneider (28mm Antenocitis Workshop kit)  (Read 3538 times)

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
A very interesting looking little SUV/ATV from Antenocitis Workshop (28mm) Zebu Land Cruiser built by Stefan Schneider that has been uploaded to Modellversium/ today.  The scale is not quite 1/72nd (which would be 25mm) scale but is certainly close enough that most folks would not find this an issue.   Click on the image or text to view article. 

(Image source: Modellversium/Stfan Schneider)

I am not that well versed on game pieces or game figures so this little model came as a pleasant surprise when I found it this morning while cruising the other forums.  If anyone can fill in the details on what game this vehicle is intended for I would appreciate it.  In the meantime, click on the link and take a look at the other images of Stefan's model. 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 01:09:51 AM by Jeffry Fontaine »
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Interesting look.  Has an invite been sent?
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.