Modelling > Scaleorama GB

Scale-O-Rama Group Build Guidelines

(1/4) > >>

LemonJello:
This will serve as the official kick-off of the Scale-O-Rama Group Build.  Here are the caveats to emptor:

1. Have fun!

2. The group build will run from 1 Feb 2021 to 31 Mar 2021. Yes, we actually started this, where were you? Why aren't you further along? Oh, expecting the Mod to just grant an extension already, are we? We'll see about that!

3. The basic premise is to take a kit in one scale, and using the patented magic of Scale-O-Rama™ and available stocks of Handwavium, you re-scale that object into a larger/smaller scale to make something both awesome and different from the "norm" (whatever that means).

4. Physical Models, Profiles, 3D Models, Alternative History and any other milieu that lends itself to Scale-O-Rama goodness is welcome.

5. The clock is running. Get busy, be creative and have fun!

6. Direct questions, concerns, complaints and bribes to the Moderator.

LemonJello:

robunos:
Can we include scratch-built parts in our model ??

cheers,
Robin.

LemonJello:

--- Quote from: robunos on February 06, 2021, 03:49:50 AM ---Can we include scratch-built parts in our model ??

cheers,
Robin.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely.

Also, you can mix-n-match multiple scales of kits/parts to achieve your Scale-O-Rama creation.

Spey Phantom:
i might have a go at this, and i have just the thing  8)

a few years back i was lloking into converting a 1/48 Arado Ar234 into a 1/72 German airliner.
i might have to look into the archives to see if i can find the kit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version