Modelling > Helicopters & Autogyros GB

Helicopters & Autogyros GB - physical models poll

(1/2) > >>

Artoor_K:
Well, there is 99,9% chance that we won't have fourth participant in Helicopters & Autogyros GB so time to finish.
Many thanks for all participants and commentators! Standing ovation for all finished models!

At the end we have:
Robomog's Metropolitan police  AH-64 Apache Helicopter - GREAT idea!
20210123_150847 by Robomog, on Flickr

Buzzbomb's Airspeed Hardrada Gyro Troop Transport - believable, are we sure that this wasn't for real?

Artoor_K's AH-64Z Cochiti

Poll will be open for 14 days, 2 votes per user.

Again, many thanks for your participation, no matter if you were building or not! It was great!

Old Wombat:
Please be aware; I wanted to vote for all 3 Contenders but The Man wouldn't let me! :icon_ninja:

Artoor_K:

--- Quote from: Old Wombat on February 01, 2021, 03:28:45 PM ---Please be aware; I wanted to vote for all 3 Contenders but The Man wouldn't let me! :icon_ninja:

--- End quote ---

Please be aware, exit poll would be unreliable if I would give you opportunity to vote on all three models :D

GTX_Admin:
Oh, that's bloody hard to choose!

Artoor_K:
So, everything is clear now! In Helicopters and Autogyros GB we had three models and after poll results are:

1. AH-64Z Cochiti
2. Airspeed Hardrada Gyro Troop Transport
3.Metropolitan police  AH-64 Apache Helicopter

Congrats !

Buzzbomb, Robomog, please send me PM. I have diplomas for you and I don't know if you prefer to have forum nick there or real name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version