Author Topic: Looking for 1/48 F-100  (Read 2207 times)

Offline Rickshaw

• "Of course, I could be talking out of my hat"
Looking for 1/48 F-100
« on: February 06, 2020, 04:23:25 PM »
I am seeking a cheap, F-100 kit.  It can be either already built or in kit form.  Basically I need a 1/48 scale F-100.  Am willing to pay postage downunder.

Online Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline GTX_Admin

• Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Re: Looking for 1/48 F-100
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 05:27:10 AM »
I might have one you can have.  Will confirm in stash once I get back into Australia.
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline Rickshaw

• "Of course, I could be talking out of my hat"
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 08:34:50 AM »
I might have one you can have.  Will confirm in stash once I get back into Australia.

That'd be great, mate. 

Online Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 08:49:55 AM »
Another F-100 available at ARC in the buy/sell forum: http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/311754-century-series-fighters-pkg-deal-148/
The catch is that it is part of a lot of kits he is selling.  He might be willing to part with the F-100 without the additional kits if you contact him and ask about it. 
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg