Modelling > Extended Spanish Civil War GB/Alt. Spanish Civil War GB

Extended/Alternative Spanish Civil War GB. Rules

(1/2) > >>

ysi_maniac:
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Extended/Alternative Spanish Civil War GB!

Here are the rules:

Rule 1: Have fun.

Rule 2: This is not a place to advocate for or against any 80-year-old (or current) political cause.  Instead, enjoy letting your imagination go wild.

Rule 3: Entries may be 3d physical models; or 2d profiles, drawings or other artwork.  Aircraft, ships, boats, land, figures vehicles are all eligible.

Rule 4: Evaluation will be in two categories: 3d and 2d.  Winners will be chosen by vote of the forum members.  Entries must be posted to the Completed Entries thread by the deadline to be included in the voting.

Rule 5: What Qualifies?  Qualification will be very permissive - as long as you can justify why your entry belongs in this GB, it fits.  If you have any doubts about your project, feel free to ask.

5a:   The premise of Extended SCW is that Spanish Civil War extends to merge with Second World War, which was an issue pursued by Republican authorities in last months of real world SCW. In this GB SCW may go beyond the end of WWII.

5b:   The premise of Alternative SCW is that Spanish Civil War goes in a different way than on RW.  Particularly, Republican victory. Spanish Republic or Spanish Kingdom can be member of Warsaw Pact or NATO.

Rule 7: Entries must be new starts or barely started models, or drawngs.  If you have any doubts about your project, feel free to ask.

Rule 6: Really, you expected a Rule 6?

Rule 8: According to rule 2, I prefer this GB to have not Original Stories modality.  SCW is still a very controversial matter, at least here in Spain.

Rule 9: This GB runs from the start of December 2019 through the end of February 2020 - all based on your local time.  Let me know if you would like one extension. 

ysi_maniac:
Does any of you need an extension?

ysi_maniac:
YES, MYSELF. :o

Brian da Basher:
I've got a build or two I haven't had the chance to get to yet, so an extra couple of weeks would really be nice.

Brian da Basher

ysi_maniac:
Ok, gang. The new and definitive end for this GB is the end of March 14th 2020.
Based on your local time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version